Help out Lincoln, my XL horse!

Duckz

Big Linc is currently in second place and needs your help! Smartpak is running a contest on facebook to win an XL Amigo turnout blanket. I posted my best "Lincoln is enormous" picture here: Photos of SmartPak | Facebook Sign into facebook and "like" the picture to vote.

Lincoln currently wears a bright purple turnout blanket. He looks like a purple people eater :lmao: The other horses laugh at him. Plus it's ripped.

Thank you!! :buddies:

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
I already voted for you even though I have my own XL horse in that competition. Maybe if you win I can have your cast off purple people eater blankly. :p

Duckz

I already voted for you even though I have my own XL horse in that competition. Maybe if you win I can have your cast off purple people eater blankly. :p

Thanks, I voted for yours too!

I liked both of yours... phyx and duckz :buddies:

Woohoo!

I just checked the other entries, there's a drafty from a rescue that was posted about an hour ago an already has 200+ entries! I guess Linc can go another winter in purple people eater outfit if it means a rescue stays warm :huggy:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
I did it..good luck

how can I FB my friends and ask them to vote? thats what you need to pass it on everyones page

Duckz

I did it..good luck

how can I FB my friends and ask them to vote? thats what you need to pass it on everyones page

If you click the "share" button below the pic you can post it to your wall! Tell ppl to click on the pic first and then like it. Thanks!! :love:

Duckz

Well Lincoln didn't win, he was in a near tie for 2nd. A rescue group won the competition by a landslide.

BUT Smartpak decided to randomly select another winner out of the entries and they picked Phyxius! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: Congrats!!!

Thank you to everyone who voted Team Lincoln! He ended the competition with over 300 likes. Poor guy has to endure another winter as the purple people eater :killingme

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Well Lincoln didn't win, he was in a near tie for 2nd. A rescue group won the competition by a landslide.

BUT Smartpak decided to randomly select another winner out of the entries and they picked Phyxius! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: Congrats!!!

Thank you to everyone who voted Team Lincoln! He ended the competition with over 300 likes. Poor guy has to endure another winter as the purple people eater :killingme

Duckz I did vote for you lol sorry but I am very happy for Phyxius thats super...

Duckz

People were throwing a fit on Smartpak's page because an organization won instead of an individual. So Smartpak decided to pick a random entry to also win a blanket. Yaaaay Smartpak! Phyx, your new mare is going to be toasty warm :buddies: