Help Save This Beautiful Beagle and more

momathomewkids

Looking to adopt a great family dog...Shuster is a wonderful three year old beagle now living in a foster home looking for a forever home in time for the Holidays!! Shuster is up to date on all shots, neutered, nice size beagle around 30lbs, beautiful colors, great with kids, likes to go for walks, crate trained, and adjusting VERY well to indoor living!! All the hard work has been done now he just needs a forever home so the foster family can save one of his friends too!! Please call or email for more information or to meet Shuster!! Your adoption fee is tax deductible!! Thanks for considering adoption and helping these wonderfull dogs from horrible ends!! Call Cathy at 301-542-7927 or email cathyt621@comcast.net. Pics available...More dogs scheduled to be euthanized so time is critical call now!!!

Attachments

• 1114091804b.jpg
    1114091804b.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 69
  • 1115091617a.jpg
    1115091617a.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:

momathomewkids

Thanks

I know the feeling I want to take in more than one rescue dog at a time and my husband is saying No too!!! You can help though just try to mention this poor little guy to anyone even you just talking to one person about it could help, someone will come along who wants him and is able to adopt him. He's a great beagle, great with all 5 of my kids even my toddler, 100% crate trained and no accidents inside after day one two peepee accidents he will wine to go out sleeps all night without needing a potty break till I get up at 6:30ish with the baby. Even then he patiently waits to be taken out, no jumping on people no barking. Great leash walker too!! Anyway thanks for at least responding at all. And if you come across anyone looking for a great already trained true family loving dog mention Shuster he would love a forever home!! Thanks again, Cathy
:bawl:

I wish I could help but hubby would :cds: