Help........Split Ends

stockgirl said:
I'm getting my hair trimmed tonight but I don't think that is going to be enough. I have long hair and I want to keep it that way!
If you don't get the damaged ends cut off, you risk the splitting continuing up the shaft and you will have long ugly hair. Sounds like you need a good deep conditioner. Go to Sally's and ask the lady that works there what you need. She will hook you up.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
kwillia said:
Cut them off.
:yeahthat: Contrary to popular belief, you can't repair split ends...they're split. You can put a product on them to make them not appear split, but they're still damaged. I'd recommend cutting off all dead ends. Redken makes a great product...Clear Moisture: Moist Ends that will help keep them from drying out.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
stockgirl said:
I'm getting my hair trimmed tonight but I don't think that is going to be enough. I have long hair and I want to keep it that way!

I know exactly what you're talking about. Grab a jar of pantene deep conditioning cream, saturate your hair with it, cover with a shower cap, go to bed.

D

dems4me

Nickel said:
:yeahthat: Contrary to popular belief, you can't repair split ends...they're split. You can put a product on them to make them not appear split, but they're still damaged. I'd recommend cutting off all dead ends. Redken makes a great product...Clear Moisture: Moist Ends that will help keep them from drying out.

:yeahthat:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
elaine said:
I know exactly what you're talking about. Grab a jar of pantene deep conditioning cream, saturate your hair with it, cover with a shower cap, go to bed.

P says :howdy: and she wants you to call her.

stockgirl

Stocki
elaine said:
Thanks. I'll try it. I'm guessing that 1/2 of my problem is this damn perm has dried out my hair so much that it is frizzy. :ohwell:

stockgirl said:
Thanks. I'll try it. I'm guessing that 1/2 of my problem is this damn perm has dried out my hair so much that it is frizzy. :ohwell:
Actually I'd say that was 2/3rds the problem...:lol: Go to Sally's...:yay:

stockgirl

Stocki
kwillia said:
Actually I'd say that was 2/3rds the problem...:lol: Go to Sally's...:yay:
I will. I used to use this orange smelling repair cream that they sold. They no longer carry it. Nobody does. I cannot remember the name either. :ohwell:
:storyofmylife: :archdeluxe: