Help the CANTER cuties!!!

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
Saw this thread on the COTH about the Canter Mid-Atlantic Fall Auction. Figured I'd post it since the proceeds are going to a very good cause. I was lucky enough to purchase a wonderful CANTER Cutie back in May. These OTTB need our help and so many of them make a wonderful transition into new jobs and new families.

Below are pictures of my Canter Cutie. She just turned 3yrs. old the end of March and is quiet enough for my 8yr. old and 3yr. old to enjoy her. Yes, safety comes first, but that goes for any horse. She has been just an awesome addition to our family.

CANTER Mid-Atlantic Fall Auction - Home

Attachments

• Celtic Summer.jpg
    Celtic Summer.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 125
  • Summerbody2.jpg
    Summerbody2.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 104
  • 373503939_QNehY-L.gif
    373503939_QNehY-L.gif
    8.1 KB · Views: 162
Last edited:

BlissfulJumper

Equestrian :)
Saw this thread on the COTH about the Canter Mid-Atlantic Fall Auction. Figured I'd post it since the proceeds are going to a very good cause. I was lucky enough to purchase a wonderful CANTER Cutie back in May. These OTTB need our help and so many of them make a wonderful transition into new jobs and new families.

Below are pictures of my Canter Cutie. She just turned 3yrs. old the end of March and is quiet enough for my 8yr. old and 3yr. old to enjoy her. Yes, safety comes first, but that goes for any horse. She has been just an awesome addition to our family.

CANTER Mid-Atlantic Fall Auction - Home

I can't get over how cute she is! She looks really tall? how tall is she?

BZHorseMomE

She's beautiful! Gorgeous in that pic with the short guy. :killingme
Is that your Willow?

Yes, that is Willow. Her winter coat has come in so much darker. She really did get bleached out this summer. Are you going to the show this weekend?

BZHorseMomE

I can't get over how cute she is! She looks really tall? how tall is she?

She is probably almost 16.3H, but I haven't sticked her since the middle of May when I got her. Since she just turned 3yrs. old the end of March 08' I'm thinking she might get pretty close to 17H when her whithers catch up to her hind quarters. For a mare she really has a gelding attitude when I'm training her. I've had some really witchy mares in the past.

Sparks

I'll bet she looks really good with weight on her now.

Yes, we'll be at the show Sunday. See you there? :howdy:

BZHorseMomE

I'll bet she looks really good with weight on her now.

Yes, we'll be at the show Sunday. See you there? :howdy:

She is starting to get a butt and the belly is helping her legs not look so long. It gives me a little more to wrap my legs around.

I will see you tomorrow at the show.:howdy: