HELP: Where can you buy these?

Teacher_Lady

I looked all over and couldn't find one for my wedding in June. I just made one myself by wrapping up a gift box with a slit cut in it for the cards. Sometimes party supply stores have them, like the one up in Bowie by David's Bridal (which, by the way, I will never go in that horrible place again). It just depends if they have them in stock.

J

jaybeeztoo

My ex and I decorated a birdcage for our "card box". It was quite eloquent and "plentiful". :lol:

Good luck in your search.

nana

Nana
Ok I am trying to make my card box for my wedding and I need some supplies- i can't find boxes like these anywhere!

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b345/sweethaley18/2nd default folder/Untitled.jpg

Here is a picture ok what it should look like when its done...

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b345/sweethaley18/2nd default folder/cardbox.jpg

I tried Michaels, Wal-mart, & JoAnn fabrics....help please

anywhere online I can get these?

Have you tried Michael's or AC Moore I have seen those before in both places

sanchezf

Little ol' Me
when I did my sister in-laws I used photo boxes that I purchased at Ross for 24.00 for all 3. They are much strong, you will have to cut a hole in the middle one but it's not difficult.

I just emailed her to aske her to send me a picture of what I did, so you could see the finished product.

poster

I tried Michaels, & AC Moore & neither had them I even asked employees at both. Someone recommended a good link

Rigid Boxes for Crafts

Craft Supplies: Sunshine Discount Crafts: PAPER MACHE » BOX SETS

So i will use these -thanks everyone!

If you have time you should be able to find this type of box at Christmas time.
They're decor is christmas but it could be covered not to mention you might find some in solid colors. I buy them every year for giving away cookies and such.

CandaceMM

Ummmmm ....
when I did my sister in-laws I used photo boxes that I purchased at Ross for 24.00 for all 3. They are much strong, you will have to cut a hole in the middle one but it's not difficult.

I just emailed her to aske her to send me a picture of what I did, so you could see the finished product.

I'm thinking the same thing. I actually buy photo products (frames/albums) for a large camera retailer. There's a company called Axis Imex that makes really nice photo boxes that are covered in fabric. I have purchased these for our stores and they are great boxes.

You might want to look into something like this. It's worth a look. Here's the website for Axis Imex: Axis Imex, Inc. - Welcome!

I know that Target online sells the nested boxes (sets of boxes) for like $79. I wouldn't think of paying that much for storage boxes ....

But look at the website and get a few ideas. Maybe you can make your own box and cover it with fabric so that it's customized just for you!

sanchezf

Little ol' Me
Here's the one I made my sister in-law

Attachments

• card box 2.jpg
    card box 2.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 74
  • card box.jpg
    card box.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 80