Help with Bad Neighbors ?

The Boss

There you go right there....... Call social services, explaining the possible drug use and living conditions with CHILDREN present.
This might just be my last option. I have talked to the Charles County Sheriffs and as long as they are on their own property without any proof of dealing .......there is nothing they will do. Thanks to all!

Last edited:

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

This might just be my last option. I have talked to the Charles County Sheriffs and as long as they are on their own property without any prrof of dealing .......there is nothing they will do. Thanks to all!
Well, maybe this answers my, are they black, question. Since it was ignored.

awpitt

Main Streeter
Chances are they don't have a medical permit, just a bunch of stoners.

Exactly. I have two friends who have medical MJ authorization. Neither of them behave in the way the OP described their neighbors. They tend to be very private about it.

nutz

If I may ...

That really depends where....Waldorf, very likely. LaPlata near the social services building, yep. Its very difficult to drive down Kent Avenue when the SS place is open without thinking WTF, why aren’t they working somewhere?

1stGenSMIB

If I was a stoner, you'd be damn sure I could come up with some ailment to warrant a MM card! Those things are the best thing to happen to stoners in years.
Sorry to the OP on having to deal with those issues. Those types of neighbors are the worst to deal with. Get a break from the better-off sister and just trash the place...ugh!

FED_UP

If I may ...

Definitely people of color from what OP described. No need too sugar coat this one. I would surely put cams up, and good ones. Definitly a very hard situation to deal with.

Midnightrider

Definitely people of color from what OP described. No need too sugar coat this one. I would surely put cams up, and good ones. Definitly a very hard situation to deal with.
what part makes you think they are black?

From what i understand one of the most popular conditions people use to get their MJ card is 'withdrawl from opiates'.

Hank

my war
If I may ...

When all of a sudden there are 8 new people and an infant, in addition to the single mother with two kids already taking up residence.

Does the HOA allow homeowners to rent out their properties I wonder?

You're an idiot...

mitzi

If I may ...

When all of a sudden there are 8 new people and an infant, in addition to the single mother with two kids already taking up residence.

And white people don't do this? :killingme

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
When those neighbors moved in that my grandma hated so bad, she used to run up and down the property line screaming at the top of her lungs at them every time they left or came home. She even got my uncle Stanley to rev up his engine in the middle of the night and fire bottle rockets at their dogs until they went crazy and lost all their hair. Eventually them neighbors moved out and they was the worst neighbors my grandma ever had. They moved a couple of miles down the road and my grandma still can't stand the sight of them and gets her Chrysler real close to their buggy when she sees them going down the side of the road.

Who, the dogs or the neighbors?

Anyway, this is a good idea - outnuisance them. Make them hate life until their dogs go crazy and lose all their hair.

TCROW

If I may ...

You should get out more. Come with me for a drive around SMC and I will show you plenty of “houses” meeting your description but occupied by whites.

BernieP

Resident PIA
You should get out more. Come with me for a drive around SMC and I will show you plenty of “houses” meeting your description but occupied by whites.
in pretty nice neighborhoods too.
One case it was a single mother, who wasn;t around a lot and the "boy" basically had a hangout with their buds and sold drugs out of mommy's house. Neighbors knew it, cops knew it. Proving it was a little more difficult.

The other was again a young woman and she had family with her. Same thing. This house actually ended up having a home invasion.
Again, the neighbors knew why.

If you've ever watched Live PD there is a saying that kind of describes the situation, "if you going to be riding dirty, don't call attention to yourself".
That's what they say after some idiot gets pulled over or does something to draw the attention of LE. Then they end up getting busted for someting a whole lot worse (typically drugs). Because we all no, criminals aren't always the smartest people.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Ya know, this all could have been settled if the OP would have just answered the question to begin with. I've been around the block enough to know that whites do it as well. However, anecdotally, it is more so with black folk. It wasn't meant to be a disparaging comment. Geez, some people are touchy.

FED_UP

From what i understand one of the most popular conditions people use to get their MJ card is 'withdrawl from opiates'.

Because the majority of people who conduct this type of behavior are black, and OP did not want to say was a dead giveaway. People run into situations where family members need some help of a roof over their heads, but the actual owners who condone what comes with it are just as terrible, and that speaks to their character. The young kids are the ones suffering growing up thinking, hmmm this is the way we are supposed to live, cycle continues. Just sorry that OP hands are tied.

FED_UP

If I may ...

Ya know, this all could have been settled if the OP would have just answered the question to begin with. I've been around the block enough to know that whites do it as well. However, anecdotally, it is more so with black folk. It wasn't meant to be a disparaging comment. Geez, some people are touchy.
I pretty much said the same thing, majority are black. Just plain and simple.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

You're an idiot...
Well, quite possibly.

The definition of: id·i·ot/ˈidēət/noun INFORMAL a stupid person. Not really defining of me. And the definition of stupid ...
Stu·pid/ˈst(y)o͞opəd/adjective having or showing a great lack of intelligence or common sense. Definitely not defining of me.

However, in what must be the word with the most synonyms associated with it that I have ever seen, "idiot" has quite a few ... Well to be fair, Stupid has quite a few as well. But for "idiot" they are ...

fool, ass, halfwit, nincompoop, dunce, dolt, ignoramus, cretin, imbecile, dullard, moron, simpleton, clod; informal dope, ninny, chump, dimwit, nitwit, goon, dumbo, dum-dum, dumbbell, loon, jackass, bonehead, fathead, numbskull, blockhead, dunderhead, chucklehead, knucklehead, muttonhead, pudding-head, thickhead, wooden-head, airhead, pinhead, lamebrain, peabrain, birdbrain, zombie, jerk, nerd, dipstick, donkey, noodle; informal nit, twit, numpty, clot, plonker, berk, prat, pillock, wally, git, wazzock, divvy, nerk, twerp, twonk, charlie, mug, muppet; informal nyaff, balloon, sumph, gowk; informal gobdaw; informal schmuck, bozo, boob, lamer, turkey, schlepper, chowderhead, dumbhead, dummy, goofball, goof, goofus, galoot, dork, lummox, klutz, putz, schlemiel, sap, gink, cluck, clunk, ding-dong, dingbat, wiener, weeny, dip, simp, spud, coot, palooka, poop, squarehead, yo-yo, dingleberry; informal wing nut; informal drongo, dill, alec, galah, nong, bogan, poon, boofhead; informal mompara; vulgar slang knobhead; vulgar slang asshat; archaic tomfool, noddy, clodpole, loggerhead, spoony, mooncalf
Maybe one of these words are better suited in describing me? Kinda partial to "ding-dong" myself. As in Shama-lama.:p

However, I would really like to point out something. That stalwart pillar of the community from Palestine, Texas, Robert Thompson, that doused two white women with BBQ starter fluid and set them on fire, a blatantly racist act since he had left earlier and then returned with the BBQ fluid he previously purchased from the same store, posted back on Feb 22nd, has fewer posts disapproving and condemning his actions than that of mine questioning my comments of the possibility of black people occupying a residence next door to the OP. Now that is f-cked up. Really people. Especially when it is obvious that many black people give the rest of the good black people their bad reputation. Why do you all pussyfoot around? I'm white, but not a white supremacist, similarly, not all black folk are Farrakhan Warriors. But just like there are a lot of severely demented, uncaring, destructive, hateful, criminal black people, not all black people are. But since, in theory, it appears a great many of black people, of all the black people, are the bad lots, it is only logical to assume that it is black people, and about what, 9 plus 3 chillins, that have moved into the OP next door neighbors house causing all sorts of trouble? Being uncaring, lacking respect for others, harassment, blast shitty music at unreasonable hours, openly doing drugs, (with children about mind you), no regards for the quiet enjoyment of the neighborhood, lacking all civil decorum, etc. Are there white people that are the same? Sure, but not on the level of bad black people. Man, the guilt some must unnecessarily carry about. Ok, it could be newly arrived illegal immigrants in the house avoiding ICE and collecting untold benefits while working and sending the extra cash back to Mexico, but I don't think that is the case.