Help with new cat

music

I have four cats of my own, 3 females and one male. All of them are fixed, etc. My roommate brought home another female cat that is very aggressive toward my cats. I'm looking to find her a new home but to no avail yet.

My male cat cannot stand her and they fight whenever we let her out of the bedroom. It is really bad. The vet recommended Feliway for the house to see if that will settle them all down. Any other suggestions on how to handle the situation.

The new female also goes after one of my females cats, and that gets pretty ugly as well. TIA

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
I have four cats of my own, 3 females and one male. All of them are fixed, etc. My roommate brought home another female cat that is very aggressive toward my cats. I'm looking to find her a new home but to no avail yet.

My male cat cannot stand her and they fight whenever we let her out of the bedroom. It is really bad. The vet recommended Feliway for the house to see if that will settle them all down. Any other suggestions on how to handle the situation.

The new female also goes after one of my females cats, and that gets pretty ugly as well. TIA

I would confine/crate the new cat until you find her a new home. NO sense in your cats being terrorized by the new cat like that. Sounds like the new cat may need a home as the ONLY cat? I've placed a few of those and I have 1 now that is still looking for a home.

music

I would confine/crate the new cat until you find her a new home. NO sense in your cats being terrorized by the new cat like that. Sounds like the new cat may need a home as the ONLY cat? I've placed a few of those and I have 1 now that is still looking for a home.

I was able to place her in a single cat home. She has 3 kids to play with and 3 levels of house to claim as her own. She is doing very well and loves the attention and the children. :yahoo:

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
I was able to place her in a single cat home. She has 3 kids to play with and 3 levels of house to claim as her own. She is doing very well and loves the attention and the children. :yahoo:

:yahoo:

I just LOVE happy endings .....