Help with wedding dress cleaning / archiving

Ladies, would love your opinions on where I should go in SoMD to get my wedding dress cleaned (and potentially archived) -- I have a local cleaner that I go to in Prince Frederick (spot out by the Giant) but I just don't know if I trust them with my fancy wedding dress you know?

So, if you have thoughts, advice or better yet an experience you could share I would really appreciate it! (Also any cost estimates would be great)...

thanks in advance SoMD ladies!!!

Xaquin44

If you end up going to a Davids Bridal do NOT buy the garment bag.

all it is is a white garbage ba that doesn't even fit the whole dress. for $25.00

JLS

Not sure u wanna come down to St. Mary's but I had my wedding gown cleaned in downtown Leonardtown - I think they are called - Town Cleaners - they are by David's Florists on the strip by Bank of America. I think I paid like $175.

Ladies, would love your opinions on where I should go in SoMD to get my wedding dress cleaned (and potentially archived) -- I have a local cleaner that I go to in Prince Frederick (spot out by the Giant) but I just don't know if I trust them with my fancy wedding dress you know?

So, if you have thoughts, advice or better yet an experience you could share I would really appreciate it! (Also any cost estimates would be great)...

thanks in advance SoMD ladies!!!

Thanks for the recommendation!! I'm just really trying to avoid driving all the way up to Baltimore where I purchased the gown, so a drive in So MD is not bad :)