Help!!!

D

dems4me

I worked late, then talked to a forumite for about an hour when I got home and lost track of time, I hit pause on Big Brother when I was in the shower and was catching up on it, when I was up to the last 15 min. of the show the little dog Peanut changed the channel on the romoteby jumping up on my bed to see me :jameo: :jameo: I tried to hit rewind but the channel was changed!!! :jameo: :jameo: Who is up for nominations? Their website won't have it listed untill tomorrow :jameo: :jameo:

D

dems4me

karmama said:
Joe and "Evil" Dick

Wow :shocking:, she seemed so against putting him up... Guess Jen realized if she went with majority she'd have a better chance of sticking around. Kind of too late for her though :ohwell: Who do you think will get the boot? Evil or Joe? :shrug: I kind of liked both of them. :frown:

D

dems4me

kalmd said:
I want Dick to stick around to torture Jen some more. He's so funny.

Yes, he's not afraid to tell her like it is, also I want him to stick around to bond with his estranged daughter. Joe I think is funny because he's a crap-:elaine: :lol:

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
Wait a min, I didnt watch it either. I thought dick and his dick daughter were up. Did bimbo get veto or something. OMG, never mind, Ill watch it when I get home today. Now i cant wait. Wonder if boss would understand why I have to leave work to go watch BB.

D

dems4me

baileydog said:
Wait a min, I didnt watch it either. I thought dick and his dick daughter were up. Did bimbo get veto or something. OMG, never mind, Ill watch it when I get home today. Now i cant wait. Wonder if boss would understand why I have to leave work to go watch BB.

Not only did she win Power of Veto competition, she also won a POV pass that was in a gift box... she has it twice :roflmao: She just won it last week as well :lol: She's determined to be POV queen I think :lol: I don't mind her, I just wish she'd put some weight on. Watching the showtime version where its live and unedited, you can really see her bones sticking out of back and all... :ohwell: But to answer your question, yes she won POV :lol: Also I was glad to see Jameka (sp?) (Waldorf girl) show some personality and get into it a bit with Zach :clap:

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
Jameka is staying under the radar. I swear sometimes I forget shes even there. Maybe they will forget about her till the end. I cant believe bimbo won all that. Her boney ass needs to go.

D

dems4me

baileydog said:
Jameka is staying under the radar. I swear sometimes I forget shes even there. Maybe they will forget about her till the end. I cant believe bimbo won all that. Her boney ass needs to go.

She was flying under the radar last night until she said something that wasn't really directed at Zach and he flew off and brought up the fact that she hasn't said one single word to him since the game started and was nasty towards her, she just got up and walked away... (back to not saying anything to him) :roflmao: