Help

Pete

Repete
Help 01-30-2008 12:18 PM The secret is, window licking, shortbus riding, tyrannosaurus rex looking, corky looking stunt doubles like yourself can't play. Go play Atari you homo

:lmao:

Pete

Repete
OK I got killed 9 times but had 5 kills. I am getting better my kill ratio is -4:lol: Last couple nights I got killed a bunch, my worst game was killed 17 times with 0 kills. :killingme

I love the shotgun but I can not find them often.

Homer J

Power Chord
The crosshair is wherever you point it, the problem is the gun is off to the right in a kind of offset thing. I think it is more a visual thing because the crosshairs are seperate. I guess I need to try harder to ignore the gun because it really means nothing and focus harder on the crosshairs. The joystick that controls point is some kind of sensitive. I see a target and try to bring the crosshairs and go too far -------------> then try to get it back and go too far <------------------ :lol So while I am going swinging frantically back and forth trying to lock them up someone runs up and shoots me :lmao:

You should be able to go into your setup and change the sensitivity of your controller. I'm sure your son can show you how. I had my "Look" sensitivity set too slow so by the time I was able to swing around and get my sight on someone I was dead. The one key thing to do, and it takes lots of practice, is "Keep Moving". The longer you stay in one place the sooner you die. You need to learn how to shoot on the run.

Pete

Repete
You should be able to go into your setup and change the sensitivity of your controller. I'm sure your son can show you how. I had my "Look" sensitivity set too slow so by the time I was able to swing around and get my sight on someone I was dead. The one key thing to do, and it takes lots of practice, is "Keep Moving". The longer you stay in one place the sooner you die. You need to learn how to shoot on the run.
I have figured out the keep moving thing. I also have learned to lob a grenade through a doorway before running in :lol:

I will see if I can adjust the controller because it is wild. Last night it pizzed me off because a guy saw me and ran straight to me. I put the crosshairs on him and shot him for a good 5 seconds while I was running backwards and he didn't die. He got to me and shot me once and I croaked. :ohwell:

smoothmarine187

OK I got killed 9 times but had 5 kills. I am getting better my kill ratio is -4:lol: Last couple nights I got killed a bunch, my worst game was killed 17 times with 0 kills. :killingme

I love the shotgun but I can not find them often.

The shotgun is awesome :yay: The mauler is good too, hit em with a quick blast followed by a melee and it takes them down almost as fast as the shotgun.

Pete

Repete
The shotgun is awesome :yay: The mauler is good too, hit em with a quick blast followed by a melee and it takes them down almost as fast as the shotgun.

What is this "mauler"? I am not into that whole melee thing. We did a sniper team v. team and I did good. I like being able to hide, shoot, move. The pink gun thing that shoots the spikes is good but I can't manage to actually kill anyone with it. :lol:

smoothmarine187

What is this "mauler"? I am not into that whole melee thing. We did a sniper team v. team and I did good. I like being able to hide, shoot, move. The pink gun thing that shoots the spikes is good but I can't manage to actually kill anyone with it. :lol:

The pink gun thing :lol:, that's a good weapon too! The mauler is that little shotgun looking thing that has 5 round clips. You gotta do the melee, that takes people down quick.

Pete

Repete
The pink gun thing :lol:, that's a good weapon too! The mauler is that little shotgun looking thing that has 5 round clips. You gotta do the melee, that takes people down quick.

How do you do this "melee" thing? Is it a mode or just run around and shoot wildly. To be frank the run around and shoot wildly thing was my first tactic and it wasn't very successful. :lol:

It went something like this........
:jameo: bang bang bang bang :jameo: bang bang bang bang :jameo: bang bang bang :dead: respawning in 3 seconds..........

smoothmarine187

How do you do this "melee" thing? Is it a mode or just run around and shoot wildly. To be frank the run around and shoot wildly thing was my first tactic and it wasn't very successful. :lol:

It went something like this........
:jameo: bang bang bang bang :jameo: bang bang bang bang :jameo: bang bang bang :dead: respawning in 3 seconds..........

I forget what button it is, I haven't played in awhile. Melee is when you run up to them and smack them in the head with the gun.

Pete

Repete
"B" button...(red) Believe it or not, one of the more valuable attacks (up close)

I forget what button it is, I haven't played in awhile. Melee is when you run up to them and smack them in the head with the gun.

I learned that one too. Unfortunately I get carried away and B too soon and am not close enough or miss. I beatdown a couple but most of the time I miss and they hit me and I die. I also found out that if you are using a pistol and you hit the B it pistol whips them instead of the elbow. :lmao:

Kerad

Left trigger is also throw a grenade. I know this because I was standing next to a tree and went to do something and accidently threw the grenade which bounced off the tree, rolled back to me and blew me up. :killingme

:roflmao:

:beentheredonethat:

Pete

Repete
:roflmao:

:beentheredonethat:

I also get confused in my old age when doing the team thing. after about 4 games I tend to forget what friggin color I am supposed to shoot :lmao:

I was running around and a RED guy popped out in front of me so I instinctively lit him up.......Boy yells HEY! Ooops :blushing: That was last game, this time WE are red shooting blue. :killingme

Homer J

Power Chord

:yeahthat:

Nice thing about the mauler is you can dual wield (carry one in each hand) too.

Here is a pretty valuable resource if you want to do a little homework.

CLICK

Might keep you from looking like such a Noob.

Pete

Repete
:yeahthat:

Nice thing about the mauler is you can dual wield (carry one in each hand) too.

Here is a pretty valuable resource if you want to do a little homework.

CLICK

Might keep you from looking like such a Noob.

Thanks, good site :yay: Tonight I did better and got promoted 2 times, Boy on the other hand got demoted then got it back. He had 2 great games and was sure he was going to get ranked back up but he didn't :lmao: I now outrank him and he is so pizzed :lmao: