Help?

IntegritysDream

Ok so wee are going up to see this horse sunday am... My mom and i. However.. I think there may be a "red light". The owner didnt contact or return my calls for 2 days, and then today she said it was cause she had a accident breaking a 2yr old and he stepped on her chest and did some damage (not major) so she went to the ER and she cant ride him before i get on on sun cause she cant ride. She said she will lunge him or what ever before i get on or i can get on without any of that.. My choice. But i really think i should have someone to come up with me to hop on before i do with a little more knowlege or experience or w.e. Sooooo anyone i know interested? Leaving 7am sun

fredsaid2

Ok so wee are going up to see this horse sunday am... My mom and i. However.. I think there may be a "red light". The owner didnt contact or return my calls for 2 days, and then today she said it was cause she had a accident breaking a 2yr old and he stepped on her chest and did some damage (not major) so she went to the ER and she cant ride him before i get on on sun cause she cant ride. She said she will lunge him or what ever before i get on or i can get on without any of that.. My choice. But i really think i should have someone to come up with me to hop on before i do with a little more knowlege or experience or w.e. Sooooo anyone i know interested? Leaving 7am sun

She should be able to find someone she knows to ride the horse. You should not contemplate getting on him before first seeing him ridden on the flat and o/f. Good luck!

Robin

She should be able to find someone she knows to ride the horse. You should not contemplate getting on him before first seeing him ridden on the flat and o/f. Good luck!

I agree with Fred.....
If she can't find someone - - - reschedule, in week or 2 when she can ride.