Help !!!

deneale27

If there are any women out there that does Mary Kay or anything. My cousin is getting Married next Saturday and in the mix of everything that we do not have, I am planning a small bridal shower for her. If anyone could come and do like a little party and maybe give the ladies or maybe just her a facial or anything like that, I think she would feel very appreciated other than stressed. PM me if available this Sunday in St.Leonard. Thanks

Why not just do facials, mani's and pedi's yourselves or to each other??

FYI: For the wedding day, if you buy something (mascara or eyeshadow for instance) from the Prescriptives counter at the mall (Waldorf) they'll do full make up for free...you might want to call in advance though :yay:

lovinmaryland

Why not just do facials, mani's and pedi's yourselves or to each other??

FYI: For the wedding day, if you buy something (mascara or eyeshadow for instance) from the Prescriptives counter at the mall (Waldorf) they'll do full make up for free...you might want to call in advance though :yay:

They do that at the MAC counter too :yay: Or you could hit sephora and have them do your make up as well!

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
They do that at the MAC counter too :yay: Or you could hit sephora and have them do your make up as well!

OK, now I'm picturing something like a scene from the end of "27 Dresses", where a whole pack of chicks wearing an assortment of bridesmaids gowns rolls up in the mall to get their makeup done. :killingme

lovinmaryland

OK, now I'm picturing something like a scene from the end of "27 Dresses", where a whole pack of chicks wearing an assortment of bridesmaids gowns rolls up in the mall to get their makeup done. :killingme
:lmao:
I can not tell you how many times I would hit the MAC counter w/ a makeup free face before a night on the town w/ the girls :lol: I did it for prom, homecoming, sadie hawkins :lmao:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
I've had it done at MAC before too, it's nice, but I REALLY love the mascara at Prescriptives :yay:

How are your lashes naturally? I have long, thick eyelashes naturally so have a really hard time finding things that don't clump them together. I'm always on the PROWL!

How are your lashes naturally? I have long, thick eyelashes naturally so have a really hard time finding things that don't clump them together. I'm always on the PROWL!

Mine are longer than they are thick but they're not necessarily thin. You should definitely try the Beyond Length one from Prescriptives. It should work really well for you since your lashes are already thick.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Mine are longer than they are thick but they're not necessarily thin. You should definitely try the Beyond Length one from Prescriptives. It should work really well for you since your lashes are already thick.

Thanks, I'll give it a try!

You have lashes that most of us only dream of having. :huggy:

:love: Thanks to my daddy. I feel bad when I biatch about it but I'm a product whore and makeup is one of the things I love. I like variety and really don't have much because most mascara clumps so bad in my eyelashes. You should see Thing 1, he puts me to shame. :faint: If he were a girl he wouldn't need anything.

MissKitty

:love: Thanks to my daddy. I feel bad when I biatch about it but I'm a product whore and makeup is one of the things I love. I like variety and really don't have much because most mascara clumps so bad in my eyelashes. You should see Thing 1, he puts me to shame. :faint: If he were a girl he wouldn't need anything.

Your mascara looks beautiful in the shower. :smile: