Help

kvj21075

Meow
ooowuh im a professional of blocking people out, and looking and sounding like im listening, but really not paying attention to a dmna thing they say!

lovinmaryland

all you have to do is say these three things every few minutes

"no! Go on girl"

"get outta here are you kidding me"

"i told you that biatch was crazy"

YW :huggy:

morningbell

hmmmmmm
Whew, thank god that's over. She is in Philly so I can't gag her. I forgot to see how long that conversation was.

ooowuh im a professional of blocking people out, and looking and sounding like im listening, but really not paying attention to a dmna thing they say!

I did just that. A lot of mmmhmm, oh?, yeah, right, yup, I see. Funny thing here is that she is the one usually doing it to me.

I planted a seed in her head last winter, it was an idea I had and she went with it. Now she is starting to live her life this way and talking to me about it, which is fine but I'm just too tired to listen today.

morningbell

hmmmmmm
all you have to do is say these three things every few minutes

"no! Go on girl"

"get outta here are you kidding me"

"i told you that biatch was crazy"

YW :huggy:

:roflmao:

I'm not sure where I would have used that in this conversation, she was talking about her daughter, my niece, at some point so I guess I could have thrown it in there even thought she is a level headed smart young lady :lol:

C

CalvertNewbie

My sister is in a mood to talk.... I can't get her to shut up :lalala:

I have this issue with one of my friends. Man, she can seriously chew your ear off. Sometimes I can't even get a word in to tell her I need to get off the phone! Hubby swears that I could put down the phone, throw in a load of laundry & cook dinner, come back to the phone and she still wouldn't have taken a breath. Even her own hubby will sometimes say, "Patti, please shut up!" :killingme

I know this is gonna sound really horrible, because I love her to death. But every once in a while, my phone conveniently/coincidently dies while I'm on the phone with her. There, problem solved. :lmao:

morningbell

hmmmmmm
I have this issue with one of my friends. Man, she can seriously chew your ear off. Sometimes I can't even get a word in to tell her I need to get off the phone! Hubby swears that I could put down the phone, throw in a load of laundry & cook dinner, come back to the phone and she still wouldn't have taken a breath. Even her own hubby will sometimes say, "Patti, please shut up!" :killingme

I know this is gonna sound really horrible, because I love her to death. But every once in a while, my phone conveniently/coincidently dies while I'm on the phone with her. There, problem solved. :lmao:

HA! I'm guilty of that once or twenty times :blushing: