Her Majesty, Barbara Boxer

E

EmptyTimCup

:popcorn:

The only thing I received [from Senator Boxer's office in response to my correspondence] was a "form letter," or at least it seemed to be, that stated that since it was determined that I was not a constituent of the Senator's, that the letter would not be shown to her.

aka I do not have to answer to you .... meh

E

EmptyTimCup

This is what incubency does. This is why we need term limits.
:buddies:

IMHO .... Gaining Power through Seniority

do away with it, and the trolls will have no reason to stay

:coffee:

(Edit: Typo)

Last edited by a moderator:

glhs837

Power with Control
So, term limits. A seasoned politician will tell you that only those who have been in DC a while can really get things done...........

Hmmm, considering what they usually "get done", I think I'm quite willing to stand for a little inefficiency. Like a three card mony dealer, or the guy with the three shells and one pea, a little less speed would be a wonderfu thing.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
So, term limits. A seasoned politician will tell you that only those who have been in DC a while can really get things done...........

Hmmm, considering what they usually "get done", I think I'm quite willing to stand for a little inefficiency. Like a three card mony dealer, or the guy with the three shells and one pea, a little less speed would be a wonderfu thing.
8 years and they're out. Gone! Poof!