Here are 7 signs a man doesn’t want to date you — and always listen carefully for this code word

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
A New York City dating expert is warning women everywhere of the seven clear signs — and one brutal code word — that will tell you a man is uninterested in a serious relationship.

Sarah Lauren dished the tough-to-take deets in a series of viral TikTok videos, in a bid to save hopeful ladies from heartache at the hands of a love rat.

“Here are the things guys do when they don’t like you, and by don’t like you I mean not trying to pursue you to be more than a fling, a hookup, or a situationship,” the guru declared in the first video in the series, which have collectively clocked up more than 24 million views.

SamSpade

Yeah I wouldn't function well in today's dating world. I talk on the phone - I meet, even briefly, in person. TEXTING is what you do to the repairman or the doctor - or if you relaying information. It's not and shouldn't ever be your primary form of communication.

What I DID have a hard time with was - how much contact is too much, and how much isn't enough? In my early 30's, WEEKS would go by before any kind of contact - because - well - that damned church. That was what they conditioned into you.

But - agree with some of it. If you're interested in a woman, you will want to tell her things that happened to you - good news - even sad news - or something really funny that happened. Yeah, THAT I get. The whole social media thing - nah, I don't get that.

Reactions: TPD

mitzi

Yeah I wouldn't function well in today's dating world. I talk on the phone - I meet, even briefly, in person. TEXTING is what you do to the repairman or the doctor - or if you relaying information. It's not and shouldn't ever be your primary form of communication.
Agree 100%