Here chick...chick...chick....

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Here is a pic of some of my chickies...
The big boy in front is an Americana. Their is a pair of Barred Rocks M/F, and 2 Rhode Island red hens too.

anyone want to trade a healthy young Barred Rock rooster for some other breed of rooster or hen?

Attachments

• herechickchick.jpg
    herechickchick.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 217
D

dems4me

cattitude said:
I see it... I see it... :rolleyes:

At least I had the discretion to pm her when asking if I could trade for a larger ####.

:jet:

:roflmao:

:killingme: :killingme:

D

dems4me

appyday said:
I love my chickens but I hate that they shiat all over the place...Dats all I gotta say bout dat!

:yeahthat: mine even do it while they are asleep (roosting)....

tabbitha1000

Here is a pic of some of my chickies...
The big boy in front is an Americana. Their is a pair of Barred Rocks M/F, and 2 Rhode Island red hens too.

anyone want to trade a healthy young Barred Rock rooster for some other breed of rooster or hen?

I was wondering if you knew a link or some other source for finking out the rules of backyard chickens in st mary's county? TY! My email is tabbitha_smith@yahoo.com

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
i'm not sure what that means? "finking out"? If you mean finding out, I'm not aware of any "rules" for keeping chickens in your back yard.

If you mean faking out backyard chickens, you'd have to be pretty sneaky to do it. They're very observent.

Cowgirl

In MD you have the "right to farm" they make you sign that paper when you buy a house. says you can have chickens :shrug:

I'm sure there are different rules when you live in a subdivision in town limits or if you have a HOA. The right to farm doesn't cover everyone.