Here comes the sun (doo doo doo doo)

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
PREMO Member
Doo doo doo doo? Heading to San Francisco? If you're staying put in SMC, though, I hope your yard is screened off. Otherwise, you might get a visit from the police.... Or public health folks.

Anyway, wherever you plan to doo doo it, enjoy! Have a wonderful weekend!

--- End of line (MCP)

SailorGirl

Doo doo doo doo? Heading to San Francisco? If you're staying put in SMC, though, I hope your yard is screened off. Otherwise, you might get a visit from the police.... Or public health folks.

--- End of line (MCP)
Beatles. And it's more like there goes the sun in Saint Inigoes right now.

SailorGirl

--- End of line (MCP)
I just caught that. Has hell frozen over or something?

SailorGirl

Sunbathing and drinking beer? To kill the corona? :roflmao:
I have 36 bottles of beer in the fridge, 36 bottles of beer, if one of those bottles falls off a bridge - I'll have 35 bottles of beer in the fridge.

I might actually only have 34 at the moment. I've been enthusiastically drinking beer and goofing off on the forum - for an hour now. Oh and they're all different flavors - I've been doing craft beer for a couple of weeks or so. It's a nod to do something different week.

mitzi

I have 36 bottles of beer in the fridge, 36 bottles of beer, if one of those bottles falls off a bridge - I'll have 35 bottles of beer in the fridge.

I might actually only have 34 at the moment. I've been enthusiastically drinking beer and goofing off on the forum - for an hour now. Oh and they're all different flavors - I've been doing craft beer for a couple of weeks or so. It's a nod to do something different week.