Here I go

FullDraw

Yep did you see the new chair it has lifts! :killingme
OK why is the newbie making fun of the walmart greeters, does it not know that is not acceptable! :shrug:

We were talking about the little people and I thought nomoney might have been her. Just checking

nomoney

We were talking about the little people and I thought nomoney might have been her. Just checking

all im hearing is blah blah blah I have to use a pic of a big tittied woman for my av to feel more like a man because I can't get any ass besides that I see flashed by laura croft

FullDraw

all im hearing is blah blah blah I have to use a pic of a big tittied woman for my av to feel more like a man because I can't get any ass besides that I see flashed by laura croft

You must be a woman. If you don't like them don't look at them, unless you have some tata envy.

nomoney

You must be a woman. If you don't like them don't look at them, unless you have some tata envy.

look, i dont have pixie tata's, but I am far from having tata envy. One of mine is so perfect, it makes the lower placed half deflated one look sorta cute.