Here is the Link to the pics from the MD Horse & Pony show.

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Those helmets are REALLY expensive, but I look at them and think they look like aliens have invaded the rider. Mine looks like a skunk helmet too, but I just wanted to try to be cool like everyone else. I can't afford to look like an alien. :lmao:

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
Sadielady said:
Those helmets are REALLY expensive, but I look at them and think they look like aliens have invaded the rider. Mine looks like a skunk helmet too, but I just wanted to try to be cool like everyone else. I can't afford to look like an alien. :lmao:

:lmao: :lmao: Keeping up with the Jones's are we? :lmao: I like a helmet that sits down on my head & I don't look like I'm wearing an over sized bowl.

Oh, regarding the pics. I like Phyxius pics. better then this companies!! She's the best. :yay:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
BZHorseMomE said:
:lmao: :lmao: Keeping up with the Jones's are we? :lmao: I like a helmet that sits down on my head & I don't look like I'm wearing an over sized bowl.

Oh, regarding the pics. I like Phyxius pics. better then this companies!! She's the best. :yay:
Remind me to tell you about one of those pictures later :gossip:

Loper

Animal Poor!
BZHorseMomE said:

NO ONE can compare to Phyx... that girl has SOME SERIOUS talent... :lmao: