Here's a far fetched thought

SamSpade

I'm not watching the show ---

But I believe the premise is - "all crime is legal".

You think everyone will want to kill each other - but there are other crimes besides murder.
Aside from simple vandalism and theft, there's always the chance someone would like to blindfold you
and tie you across the table.

PeoplesElbow

I'm not watching the show ---

But I believe the premise is - "all crime is legal".

You think everyone will want to kill each other - but there are other crimes besides murder.
Aside from simple vandalism and theft, there's always the chance someone would like to blindfold you
and tie you across the table.
I was just going to say that.

I'd go spray paint dicks on things, people that I didn't like would have dicks all over their houses.

There are a few things I'd like to have also, stealing would be legal.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
The Purge is like the Star Trek:TOS Episode .... everyone runs crazy getting some sort of stress release

FED_UP

1. The bastard my x left me for.
2. In a tall tall tall tree in the woods with lots of branches. Probably not safe what if they burn the tree like in the movie "Wrong Turn".

FED_UP

Why would you be pissed at him? She's the one who made the vow, not him.
He new we were married, so disrespect to me. Yea I hate her azs too, but since she had my child she can survive. I would not hurt him to bad, just cut all the parts off below and feed it to buzzards.

Last edited:

gary_webb

Damned glad to meet you
I'm reminded of a joke/life lesson, you decide.

A man approaches a woman and asks if she will have sex with him for a million dollars, after a few seconds she says yes. The man then asks if she will do it for ten dollars to which the woman replies what do you think I am?

He responds, We've already established that, now we're just haggling over the price.

FED_UP

I'm reminded of a joke/life lesson, you decide.

A man approaches a woman and asks if she will have sex with him for a million dollars, after a few seconds she says yes. The man then asks if she will do it for ten dollars to which the woman replies what do you think I am?

He responds, We've already established that, now we're just haggling over the price.
She is a hight dollar prostitute, not some cheap whore.

gary_webb

Damned glad to meet you
She is a hight dollar prostitute, not some cheap whore.
Exactly.

Women make the vow, but men know if Robert Redford shows up them legs are going to spread. We can't beat the woman, so we beat the dickhead who pissed in our sand box.

This isn't necessarily meant for you FED_UP, but for someone who would challenge you on why you wouldn't dismember your Ex.:buddies:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Women make the vow, but men know if Robert Redford shows up them legs are going to spread. We can't beat the woman, so we beat the dickhead who pissed in our sand box.
Good grief. This is psychotic on so many levels I don't even know where to start.

Regardless, what happens if you go after the guy and he's ready for you? He took your woman, what makes you think he can't beat your ass in public as well?

gary_webb

Damned glad to meet you
Good grief. This is psychotic on so many levels I don't even know where to start.

Regardless, what happens if you go after the guy and he's ready for you? He took your woman, what makes you think he can't beat your ass in public as well?
Ex-wives should be dismembered on Purge Day. Got it. :yay:

P.S. Who you callin' pussy?:razz:

Last edited:

FED_UP

I also want to purge all the azsholes hole who are at the red light turning left and they know your going straight, they zip out in front of you so they can turn first almost causing accidents and then have the nerve to give you the finger. If you are one of them reading this your day is coming.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Let those who want to "purge" go for it. They can eliminate each other. I have a nice hidey spot, which I'll keep to myself.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Exactly.

This isn't necessarily meant for you FED_UP, but for someone who would challenge you on why you wouldn't dismember your Ex.:buddies:
I've never read a lot of your posts, but you're a creepy kinda' guy, aren't ya'?