Here's a hero..

PulseStart

Go Bills!
Alicia Sacramone...she fell off the beam, Then recovered mentally and jumped right back on it(while the whole world was watching)...she fell back after flipping several times in mid air and went out of bounds(while the whole world was watching), then got right back to it. Knowing that she may have just blown the gold for her team. And said it's her fault the USA didn't get the gold...I think it was because of her we didn't get less than a silver...:patriot:

I

Inkpen

Alicia Sacramone...she fell off the beam, Then recovered mentally and jumped right back on it(while the whole world was watching)...she fell back after flipping several times in mid air and went out of bounds(while the whole world was watching), then got right back to it. Knowing that she may have just blown the gold for her team. And said it's her fault the USA didn't get the gold...I think it was because of her we didn't get less than a silver...:patriot:

Alicia and I graduated from the same high school and grew up in the same hometown...
WINCHESTER, MA!!! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Small town of 22,000 is now known by all...and Silver is AWESOME!!!!!!
It is a team event and no one is perfect.

Could you have done better?

She is my HERO!!!! She is the towns HERO and we do not care that she fell or what...She is an Olympian and we love her!!!

It is not about winning, it is about being a part of!!!!

GO Alicia GO!!!!:yahoo::yahoo:

PulseStart

Go Bills!
Alicia and I graduated from the same high school and grew up in the same hometown...
WINCHESTER, MA!!! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Small town of 22,000 is now known by all...and Silver is AWESOME!!!!!!
It is a team event and no one is perfect.

Could you have done better?

She is my HERO!!!! She is the towns HERO and we do not care that she fell or what...She is an Olympian and we love her!!!

It is not about winning, it is about being a part of!!!!

GO Alicia GO!!!!:yahoo::yahoo:

She said I can...It's the last four letters of the word AmerICAN.