Here's the Fauci testimony, so now the bots can shut their stupid faces

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Whip Scalise: Dr. Fauci, let me ask you about some of the decisions that you worked with President Trump on, and the whole team did. I know when you go back to the beginning of this, the China ban was very heavily discussed. Were you involved in working with President Trump on deciding to ban flights from China?

Dr. Fauci: Yes, sir. I was.

Whip Scalise: Do you agree with that decision?
Dr. Fauci: I do.

Whip Scalise: Do you think that decision saved lives, Dr. Fauci?
Dr. Fauci: Yes, I do.

Whip Scalise: Do you agree with the decision when ultimately, we saw [COVID-19] spreading in Europe, and the President recommended that we extend [the travel ban] to Europe. Did you participate in that discussion?
Dr. Fauci: I was actively involved in that discussion, sir.

Whip Scalise: Do you agree with that decision?

Whip Scalise: Do you think that decision saved lives?

Whip Scalise: Eventually, then we saw the United Kingdom have an outbreak and there had to be a tough decision made. Did we extend that to the United Kingdom? Were you a part of that decision?
Dr. Fauci: I was.

Whip Scalise: And do you agree with that decision as well?
Dr. Fauci: I do.

Whip Scalise: Did that decisions save lives?
Dr. Fauci: Yes, it did.

Whip Scalise: When you look at the ’15 Days to Slow the Spread.’ Initially it started at 15. Were you part of the decision to implement that decision?
Dr. Fauci: I was very much involved in that.

Whip Scalise: Did that decision save lives, Dr. Fauci?
Dr. Fauci: I believe it did.

Whip Scalise: Then when President Trump met with you and Dr. Birx to extend that another 30 days, do you agree with that decision President Trump made to extend that?
Dr. Fauci: Yes, I was very much involved, and I agree with it.

Whip Scalise: Did that decision save lives, Dr. Fauci?
Dr. Fauci: I believe it did.

Whip Scalise: So, I know we’ve heard a lot about disagreements. Clearly there are many decisions made. In fact, there are many very internationally respected doctors that are involved in each of those decisions. Is that correct?
Dr. Fauci: Yes.

Whip Scalise: By and large, would you say that you and President Trump have been in agreement on most of those decisions?
Dr. Fauci: We’re in agreement on virtually all of those.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Really? You think facts are going to stop the bots from spewing their verbal sperm?

Nope. I have never one time showed some spewing progbot evidence that what they're saying isn't true and had them go, "Oh. Huh. Guess I was wrong." Typically they double down and start pingponging off the walls trying to turn their lie into truth. Or they simply drop out of the conversation, then turn up later spewing the same lies.

It's annoying.