Here's what I'm thinking about today

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
You should pull the handle on their black tank. A nice poop pyramid should form in about 3 days.

GregV814

Inasmuch as posts here drift away from the initial intent, like a tropical tidal wave, let me expand on what I am thinking today.

On an earlier post, specifically, "celebrity's who died today", we saw David Crosby finally sailed across the Southern Cross... well a reckless lifestyle and thousands of pharmaceuticals can sometimes do that. But Hell, he was 81 or 83... How is it that Keith Richards, Brian Wilson, Ozzy, Snoopy Dogg, Dead Guru's Jerry Garcia and Lou Reed lasted as long as they did??? Elton John???

Also, that little flapper on my jacket's zipper fell off in the dryer and I can't find it. Amazon does NOT sell them. Damn.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Inasmuch as posts here drift away from the initial intent, like a tropical tidal wave, let me expand on what I am thinking today.

On an earlier post, specifically, "celebrity's who died today", we saw David Crosby finally sailed across the Southern Cross... well a reckless lifestyle and thousands of pharmaceuticals can sometimes do that. But Hell, he was 81 or 83... How is it that Keith Richards, Brian Wilson, Ozzy, Snoopy Dogg, Dead Guru's Jerry Garcia and Lou Reed lasted as long as they did??? Elton John???

Also, that little flapper on my jacket's zipper fell off in the dryer and I can't find it. Amazon does NOT sell them. Damn.

Are you talking about the zipper pull?

zipper.jpg

GregV814

Damn...
I wish I checked this before I went to the Dollar Store!!!

I bought one of those butane mini torches that is used for soldering, 36" of floss, (waxed) and a bag of 100 popsicle sticks....

My plan was copied from Hack my Wife TV where you grab some household crap and make a "thing"...

1) I used my DeWalt scrollsaw and cut three popsicle sticks in half and glued them together with some "Flex Seal". (Phil Swift)
2) carefully cut a V shape at one end, and drilled a 3/32 hole at the other...
3) cut a length of floss, approximately 12", looped it through the zipper, through the new tab of sticks, and tried to melt the floss together with the butane torch to permanently seal it.

Well, the floss ignited, it was waxed, caught my Walmart hoodie on fire, I frantically tried to throw it outside, tripped over the cat, Mrs. Greg was hollering and tried to cal 9-1-1.... and it caught the mulch on fire!

Now I have to go back to WalMart and get a hoodie..... So, Should I get a Commanders? Ravens or Howard University Hoodie?

TPD

the poor dad
Damn...
I wish I checked this before I went to the Dollar Store!!!

I bought one of those butane mini torches that is used for soldering, 36" of floss, (waxed) and a bag of 100 popsicle sticks....

My plan was copied from Hack my Wife TV where you grab some household crap and make a "thing"...

1) I used my DeWalt scrollsaw and cut three popsicle sticks in half and glued them together with some "Flex Seal". (Phil Swift)
2) carefully cut a V shape at one end, and drilled a 3/32 hole at the other...
3) cut a length of floss, approximately 12", looped it through the zipper, through the new tab of sticks, and tried to melt the floss together with the butane torch to permanently seal it.

Well, the floss ignited, it was waxed, caught my Walmart hoodie on fire, I frantically tried to throw it outside, tripped over the cat, Mrs. Greg was hollering and tried to cal 9-1-1.... and it caught the mulch on fire!

Now I have to go back to WalMart and get a hoodie..... So, Should I get a Commanders? Ravens or Howard University Hoodie?
BLM

GregV814

okay, that was all made up...... I wanted to buy an "Outlaw" hoody like Jared Passante' wears on Storage Wars and needed an excuse.... So, I ordered one from amazon who sent it through a 3rd party vendor. Damnest thing though, it has some sort of parsley substance sewed into the hood !!