Here's what I'm thinking about:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
We have a ton of little lizards rolling around, literally everywhere. I like them and think they're cute but it occurs to me that if they didn't have legs and were packs of little snakes all over the place it would freak me out and give me nightmares.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Reminds me of a joke. Frogs, not lizards, but...

A pair of scientists want to see what happens when they cut the legs off a frog. They start by yelling, "JUMP!!" at the frog, and it jumps 10 feet.
They cut off one leg and repeat the test. The frog jumps 5 feet.
They cut off a 2nd leg and repeat the test. The frog jumps 3 feet.
They cut off a 3rd leg and repeat the test. The frog jumps 1 foot.
They cut off the last leg and repeat the test. The frog does not move. "JUMP!!! JUMP!!!". Nothing.

The scientists confer and write in their journal, "Cut off all 4 of the frogs legs and it goes deaf."

jrt_ms1995

Reminds me of a joke. Frogs, not lizards, but...
A pair of scientists want to see what happens when they cut the legs off a frog. They start by yelling, "JUMP!!" at the frog, and it jumps 10 feet.
They cut off one leg and repeat the test. The frog jumps 5 feet.
They cut off a 2nd leg and repeat the test. The frog jumps 3 feet.
They cut off a 3rd leg and repeat the test. The frog jumps 1 foot.
They cut off the last leg and repeat the test. The frog does not move. "JUMP!!! JUMP!!!". Nothing.
The scientists confer and write in their journal, "Cut off all 4 of the frogs legs and it goes deaf."

Lump

We have a ton of little lizards rolling around, literally everywhere. I like them and think they're cute but it occurs to me that if they didn't have legs and were packs of little snakes all over the place it would freak me out and give me nightmares.
I am the SAME way. I enjoy watching the little lizards run around the porch but show me a snake......:jameo: