Herman Cain dead from Corona Virus after attending Tulsa rally

Crabcatcher79

If only we knew of some way to avoid contracting and spreading this disease

Herman Cain died today after attending Trumps Tulsa rally and not wearing a mask.

Cain attended President Donald Trump's June 20 indoor rally in Tulsa, Oklahoma, sharing photos of himself not wearing a mask while at the event. Several others who attended the rally subsequently became sick, including Kimberly Guilfoyle, the girlfriend of Donald Trump Jr. Six Trump campaign staffers who were part of the advance team for the event tested positive for COVID-19 prior to the rally. The director of the Tulsa City-County Health Department later said it was "more than likely" the rally contributed to a surge in cases there.

Crabcatcher79

Are you enjoying dancing on His Grave ......

Liar ....... It Was REPORTED Cain does NOT Know Where He Contracted Chinese Bat Soup Flu

Where did I say differently?

He attended the rally , didn’t use a mask, got Coronavirus and is dead.

his death along with the other 150,000 Americans was entirely preventable.

if you were morally and ethically consistent you would be outraged considering that is almost 40000 Benghazi’s

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Where did I say differently?

He attended the rally , didn’t use a mask, got Coronavirus and is dead.

You are playing pedantic word games .......

1. You are Intentionally Obtuse
  2. Ignorant to the extreme you fail to comprehend your own statements

his death along with the other 150,000 Americans was entirely preventable.

Abeject OPINION NOT based on Reality aka Fantasy, Innuendo, and Supposition

Crabcatcher79

You are playing pedantic word games .......

1. You are Intentionally Obtuse
  2. Ignorant to the extreme you fail to comprehend your own statements

Abeject OPINION NOT based on Reality aka Fantasy, Innuendo, and Supposition

Tell that to every other competent world leader.

it’s sad how little you expect from Trump and how willing you are to defend his idiocy

“It’s a few cases that will disappear on its own”

you think Herman Cains family is voting for Trump now?

itsbob

I bowl overhand
It can also be said Herman Cain dies of Covid after fighting Stage 4 Liver Cancer.. Can also be said, Herman Cain dies of COVID complications after kissing his wife good night. .or hugging one of his kids, or after eating lunch (name a restaurant)..

Herman Cain died of COVID complications after INHALING!!

Crabcatcher79

It can also be said Herman Cain dies of Covid after fighting Stage 4 Liver Cancer.. Can also be said, Herman Cain dies of COVID complications after kissing his wife good night. .or hugging one of his kids, or after eating lunch (name a restaurant)..

14 years after recovering from liver cancer.

Chris0nllyn

Are you enjoying dancing on His Grave ......

Come on, dude.

You didn't say jack crap when Vrai was tap dancing on McCain's grave.

The statement from his camp stated that he was healthy the last few years. He was at risk because he had a preexisting condition which is, let me check my notes, exactly what the media has been saying for the last 5 months.

Is it supposed to be some huge revelation that COVID kills the very people we're told it would?

Or is it as tactic to shift away from COVID? Focus on cancer instead of the fact that he was healthy, got COVID, then died. I get it either way.

Crabcatcher79

Come on, dude.

The statement from his camp stated that he was healthy the last few years. He was at risk because he had a preexisting condition which is, let me check my notes, exactly what the media has been saying for the last 5 months.

Is it supposed to be some huge revelation that COVID kills the very people we're told it would?

Or is it as tactic to shift away from COVID? Focus on cancer instead of the fact that he was healthy, got COVID, then died. I get it either way.

These people are ghoulish hypocrites.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Come on, dude.

Almost as stupid as blaming it on a Rally isn't it?

itsbob

I bowl overhand
When it was Obama everything that happened was the presidents fault.
Now nothing is his fault.
Hypocrite
Really?? What was he investigated for exactly??

I mean he WAS directly responsible for the assassination of US Citizens abroad without trial.. and their kids.

Crabcatcher79

Really?? What was he investigated for exactly??

I mean he WAS directly responsible for the assassination of US Citizens abroad without trial.. and their kids.

You guys still claim Hillary killed 4 people in Benghazi with her bare hands yet dismiss Trumps killing 150,000 Americans like its nothing.

HYPOCRITES

Rommey

You guys still claim Hillary killed 4 people in Benghazi with her bare hands yet dismiss Trumps killing 150,000 Americans like its nothing.
Trump didn't kill any of them. Hillary didn't kill the 4 in Benghazi, but her inactions were a direct result in their deaths with a lot valid, known intelligence of the situation. Trump hasn't had the luxury of known, valid intel of the Covid-19 situation...it was only after the situation started was it seen that there was a lot of problems with the CDC knew about of the virus. Many of the dead were result of compromised health situations that made them more susceptible. How many of the 150K were 100% confirmed a death specifically because of Covid-19? There's been a lot of reports that many deaths had questionable connections to Covid.

How many died because governors forced the elderly people back to nursing homes? How many of those "preventable" deaths do you ascribe to the governor's actions and not Trump's? The state's are the first line of defense for this with the Feds supporting and providing the resources where needed.

Could the Federal government have done things differently? Probably...but Monday morning quarterbacking the situation is disingenuous. When Trump acted early on and banned travel from certain areas, especially China, at a time when there were virtually no reported cases in the US, I recall many on the left bitched and moaned and called Trump a xenophobe or racist, but you don't seem to give him any credit for that action, which most agree probably slowed the initial spread. When the Governors were screaming for help, Trump sent Navy hospital ships to the two largest cities in the US and they were virtually unused. When there were shortages in PPE, Trump had businesses start making PPE and ventilators. Trump removed the restrictions for the drug companies to fast-track trials on new drugs and vaccines, yet you give him no credit. You want to rail on Trump...that's fine, but at least be specific instead of harping on the situation with the advantage of 7 months of data to look back on and determine what actions could have been done. Even the task force changed course several times once they learned new information.

Crabcatcher79

Trump didn't kill any of them. Hillary didn't kill the 4 in Benghazi, but her inactions were a direct result in their deaths with a lot valid, known intelligence of the situation. Trump hasn't had the luxury of known, valid intel of the Covid-19 situation...it was only after the situation started was it seen that there was a lot of problems with the CDC knew about of the virus. Many of the dead were result of compromised health situations that made them more susceptible. How many of the 150K were 100% confirmed a death specifically because of Covid-19? There's been a lot of reports that many deaths had questionable connections to Covid.

How many died because governors forced the elderly people back to nursing homes? How many of those "preventable" deaths do you ascribe to the governor's actions and not Trump's? The state's are the first line of defense for this with the Feds supporting and providing the resources where needed.

Could the Federal government have done things differently? Probably...but Monday morning quarterbacking the situation is disingenuous. When Trump acted early on and banned travel from certain areas, especially China, at a time when there were virtually no reported cases in the US, I recall many on the left bitched and moaned and called Trump a xenophobe or racist, but you don't seem to give him any credit for that action, which most agree probably slowed the initial spread. When the Governors were screaming for help, Trump sent Navy hospital ships to the two largest cities in the US and they were virtually unused. When there were shortages in PPE, Trump had businesses start making PPE and ventilators. Trump removed the restrictions for the drug companies to fast-track trials on new drugs and vaccines, yet you give him no credit. You want to rail on Trump...that's fine, but at least be specific instead of harping on the situation with the advantage of 7 months of data to look back on and determine what actions could have been done. Even the task force changed course several times once they learned new information.

You swallow and regurgitate that FOX news crap almost entirely whole.

Trump closed the pandemic response unit Obama created and despite being briefed about Covid in December Trump did nothing until March at which point the did the bare minimum. You say he banned flights from China ( despite 1,700 direct flights coming in a after the "ban") but he allowed almost 500,000 to return from China with no screening, quarantine or plan for contact tracing or tracking

At that point he said "its a few cases coming from China and it will disappear" This is not Monday morning quarterbacking this is valid criticism based on his inaction.

He later said it would be gone by Easter.

He didnt encourage mask wearing until two weeks ago. While almost every other country in the world is re opening because they locked down hard and took it seriously we are in a worse position then we were three month ago.

Instead he has been pushing a quack cure with no proven efficacy.