Herman Cain dead of COVID

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
You are stunningly stupid.

Ad Hominem Abusive (Personal Attack): Definition And Examples

Why are you cherry picking disinformation?

YOU have NO Facts so you attack what as provided as

1. Disinformation
  2. and accuse me of cherry picking

How is it cherry picking if the information is false ... Critical Thinking is NOT Your Strong Suit I See.

Even if a cloth mask offered 10% protection when properly used is that not better than 0?

The Chinese Bat Soup Flu is NOT Deadly Enough for me to be bothered

.0045% of the Population in the US has Died

Says the person who posts disinformation, half truths and lies all day for no apparent reason.

🤣

Yeah OK More Deflection and Personal Attacks ...... the rest is Conjecture and OPINION

Seems like you must have recently learned that word Ad hominem since you use it like its running out.

YOU deflect and make half hearted attacks, because YOU Cannot Counter the Truth

Go Back and look at your other accounts Sapidus I used it plenty there

Indoyota

Wow, no one in this thread is wanting to take a step back and look at both sides of the story. Either it's so far left, that it's fantasy. Or so far right, that it's lunacy. What happened to an open mind? Were is the intelligence at and dissecting your own viewpoint? What is so bad about consideration of the other's viewpoint? Where is the civility?

Chris0nllyn

Wow, no one in this thread is wanting to take a step back and look at both sides of the story. Either it's so far left, that it's fantasy. Or so far right, that it's lunacy. What happened to an open mind? Were is the intelligence at and dissecting your own viewpoint? What is so bad about consideration of the other's viewpoint? Where is the civility?

In other words, welcome to Southern MD Forums!

Toxick

Splat
Wow, no one in this thread is wanting to take a step back and look at both sides of the story.

It's 2020 in the US of A.
We don't do that any more.

I am right, and anyone who doesn't agree with me is a MOTHER ****ING RACIST MOTHER ****ER PIECE OF ****ING ****.

What is so bad about consideration of the other's viewpoint? Where is the civility?

You watch your filthy mouth.

We will be civil when THEY are civil.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Wrong. It has been shown that reaching herd immunity will certainly kill many times more people and no one is suggesting that.
They tried it in Britain and Sweden and are paying for it now

What needs to be done from here on out is to lock everyone down, permanently. The only way you can go out is with a full chemical mask - issued by the government, of course. We must create a sterile environment so no one gets sick - or die - of anything ever again. We need mask police everywhere enforcing the social distancing and mask laws. Since it's too dangerous to put violators in jail, they must be killed. We must fear everything, every virus, every bug, every bacteria, everything that is dangerous and might make us sick or kill us. I mean, Fauci said it: "It is inevitable that we’re going to have some degree of flu, I’m hoping that the wearing of masks and other coverings are going to not only protect us against COVID-19, but also help protect us against influenza."

We must create a sterile world. No one gets sick, and the all-powerful, all-knowing, all-trusting government will protect us.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Not really.. you just don't walk away from Stage 4 Cancer totally rid of it, especially a case as advanced as his.

That was my thought. While he was considered in remission, his immune system will be compromised, for years. And his age is a big factor too.

PsyOps

Pixelated

Who are you to demand civility? You're some sort of crackpot aren't you? Oh, and lecturing the rest of us on civility? I wish I had some commercial-grade fireworks right now.................................... and a cement-laden milkshake.

Crabcatcher79

What needs to be done from here on out is to lock everyone down, permanently. The only way you can go out is with a full chemical mask - issued by the government, of course. We must create a sterile environment so no one gets sick - or die - of anything ever again. We need mask police everywhere enforcing the social distancing and mask laws. Since it's too dangerous to put violators in jail, they must be killed. We must fear everything, every virus, every bug, every bacteria, everything that is dangerous and might make us sick or kill us. I mean, Fauci said it: "It is inevitable that we’re going to have some degree of flu, I’m hoping that the wearing of masks and other coverings are going to not only protect us against COVID-19, but also help protect us against influenza."

We must create a sterile world. No one gets sick, and the all-powerful, all-knowing, all-trusting government will protect us.

No all we need to do is go into lock down for 6-8 weeks like every other country in the world that has beaten this thing. Our first “lockdown” didn’t work because there was no nation wide requirement.

We would be done with this and back to normal if people weren’t so selfish and if we had a competent president.

PsyOps

Pixelated
No all we need to do is go into lock down for 6-8 weeks like every other country in the world that has beaten this thing. Our first “lockdown” didn’t work because there was no nation wide requirement.

We would be done with this and back to normal if people weren’t so selfish and if we had a competent president.

Yeah! :jet: I just loves me some government that controls me. They love me so much that they want to protect me from everything that can hurt me. I look forward to that day where I am so safe that nothing bad will ever happen to me. And that can only happen if the government does it.

Crabcatcher79

Yeah! :jet: I just loves me some government that controls me. They love me so much that they want to protect me from everything that can hurt me. I look forward to that day where I am so safe that nothing bad will ever happen to me. And that can only happen if the government does it.

Well I guess you pulled the seatbelts , airbags and mirrors off your car huh? And you drive over the speed limit and drink and drive too huh?

funny a tiny piece of cloth that saves loves is what really got you mad and made you decide you just couldn’t take such oppression.

Crabcatcher79

You're such a cute little minion.

You continue to confuse inconvenience for oppression. Yet black people should get over actually centuries of oppression but you can’t take wearing a small piece of cloth for 6 weeks.
Who are the snowflakes?

WingsOfGold

What's your weapon of choice, size, caliber and lethality?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Virility not lethality

:nono:

How MANY Are Dying

330 Million
4.64 Mil Infected
154k Deaths

1.42 % of the population infected
.0047 % of the population has died

Mortality Analyses

Mortality in the most affected countries
For the twenty countries currently most affected by COVID-19 worldwide, the bars in the chart below show the number of deaths either per 100 confirmed cases (observed case-fatality ratio) or per 100,000 population (this represents a country’s general population, with both confirmed cases and healthy people). Countries at the top of this figure have the most deaths proportionally to their COVID-19 cases or population, not necessarily the most deaths overall.

Hijinx

The Bible tells us the meek will inherit the earth,but my experience in life has been the meek only inherit the sem 6 feet we all get when we die.The meek get stepped on and enslaved,\.
We are now in the first stage of enslavement following a dipstick Doctor and so-called scientists who don't know WTH this virus does and are guessing from one day to the next.
It's time to grow balls face the fact that you may get infected, spend a week or more being sick and get over it.
This BS has gone far enough, we don't have carts going around collecting bodies each morning. We are pretty much safe if we use common sense , good hygiene, and if those who have symptoms would stay home.