Heroes S.2

R

Rienell

Where's all the Heroes fans? :tap:
What's your thoughts on the new season so far?

W

Wenchy

Former Heroes fan here :howdy:

Too many commercials, too many characters I can't relate to, and no longer any plot.

BOO!

Lost did the same thing.

J

juggy4805

Thefirst episode I saw was last night. I actually liked it. I like the fact that this is so much bigger than what last year made it seem. I thought it was great that the parents of them all had powers.

Bavarian

I have been watching this season as last. I think it is interesting with all the new heroes. I especially find facinating that the Petrelli brothers and Sylar survived the big bomb that ended last season. I say facinating since Sylar is to play Spock in the Star Trek movie showing the crews early days. It is written by the Lost writer. Will see if he stays true to the Real Star Trek.
I usually have to watch first half in low-def since my wife is hooked on DWTS. Then I get to see the last half in HD, via DirecTV.

R

Rienell

I have been watching this season as last. I think it is interesting with all the new heroes. I especially find facinating that the Petrelli brothers and Sylar survived the big bomb that ended last season. I say facinating since Sylar is to play Spock in the Star Trek movie showing the crews early days. It is written by the Lost writer. Will see if he stays true to the Real Star Trek.
I usually have to watch first half in low-def since my wife is hooked on DWTS. Then I get to see the last half in HD, via DirecTV.
Yeah! I read that too. I think Sciler should make a pretty decent Spock. Will be very interesting anyway.