Heroes...

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
You can watch the first show previewed on YahooTV right now.

I have a new fascination for the song "Mustang Sally" now.

Hawt girl + Mustang Sally + lingerie nudie dance = :yay:

Oh, and the show is interesting. I think its created by the Lost folks.

Pete

Repete
FromTexas said:
You can watch the first show previewed on YahooTV right now.

I have a new fascination for the song "Mustang Sally" now.

Hawt girl + Mustang Sally + lingerie nudie dance = :yay:

Oh, and the show is interesting. I think its created by the Lost folks.
$39

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
Pete said:

:lmao:

Actually, it was a pretty good show. It definitely is like Lost in some respects; It throws some stuff out there to grab you and try to make sense of while letting you know there is something much bigger going on; It has multiple character stories threading through each others. The preview cut off the last three minutes though. :tantrum

DotTheEyes

Movie Fan
And the award for the best pilot episode of the fall goes to... Heroes! A creative, thrilling mix of superhero pop myth and character-based slice-of-life drama. Instantly addictive. With this, the trashy-but-fun Deal or No Deal, and the intelligent Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip, NBC has a great Monday line-up on its hands! :popcorn:

Last edited:

Tina2001aniT

FromTexas said:
:yikes: :faint:

Talk about a mesed up end to the show tonight.

I know.....
at the beginning of the show each week, I always wonder "Why do I love this show so much" and by the end I am biatching that I have to wait until next Monday :lol:

Somdmommy

:Jeepin' in NC:
Tina2001aniT said:
I know.....
at the beginning of the show each week, I always wonder "Why do I love this show so much" and by the end I am biatching that I have to wait until next Monday :lol:
:yeahthat:

BenRiely

Alone again naturally
I really like the show, and I got a kick out of how the only readable ID that the police found on Hiro was his MMMS card.