Hey all you computerwise guys...

GregV814

I use messenger from f/b. It works well with the exception of one contact I’ve known forever. We’re on good terms but can’t use messenger at all. I am NOT well versed in the area. Any help would be appreciated.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
FB is wonky and prone to gaffes. I've had FB spontaneously unfriend me from random people, and had it flag a private message to my mother that contained absolutely nothing that should concern them.

It could be your friend's settings, it could be your settings. It could be some FB drone pushed a wrong button.

Can you not message them at all, or do you not know how to message someone?

GregV814

I message ppl all the time, and have known this contact since 1964. No, I did not message her then... anyway, one day poof no more. She thinks I blocked her and visa versa. WEIRD.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Wife had similar situation a few months ago, the fix was for both to unfriend and then to do friend request again.

Grumpy

I use messenger from f/b. It works well with the exception of one contact I’ve known forever. We’re on good terms but can’t use messenger at all. I am NOT well versed in the area. Any help would be appreciated.
FB is prone with all kinds of stuff like that..I've had family members pissed for months because I didn't respond to their msgs or I supposedly unfriended them. I haven't relied on FB to communicate with anyone in years.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Also I've had messages from friends that ended up in the archived chats and I never saw them until the friends sent me a WTF.