Hey all you fight fans!!!

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Interesting...

...card; a whole bunch of people with very few or no fights.

That means a bunch of them are going to get obliterated but quick and a bunch more are going to think they are better than they are!

Thanks for the link!

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
...card; a whole bunch of people with very few or no fights.

That means a bunch of them are going to get obliterated but quick and a bunch more are going to think they are better than they are!

Thanks for the link!

:yay: I concur.

This is going to be a fun outing. One of the wrstlers I'm taking is the kid that broke my ribs last year in practice. He's training for his first MMA fight this summer. This will be his first time watching a live event.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
How cool...

:yay: I concur.

This is going to be a fun outing. One of the wrstlers I'm taking is the kid that broke my ribs last year in practice. He's training for his first MMA fight this summer. This will be his first time watching a live event.

...is that? Not that you got injured, but that you're working out with a fighter.

Let me ask you this; how in the flying hell do you guys stand kicking each other, low leg kicks? It just looks like instant broken toes and stinging shins.

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
...is that? Not that you got injured, but that you're working out with a fighter.

Let me ask you this; how in the flying hell do you guys stand kicking each other, low leg kicks? It just looks like instant broken toes and stinging shins.

Used to do it a LOT more. Not so much anymore.

I've never broken a toe, but the kicks aren't like karate or TKD. You don't WANT to hit with the foot at all. You're trying to hit with the shin. When you get it right, it's like nailing somebody with a baseball bat.

It takes time to get used to shin on shin contact (more time than I have put in!) "stinging" ain't the word, it hurts like a BIATCH. Frankly, I can't stand it. :lol:

Hit youtube or one of the fight video sites and see if you can find Ernesto Hoost Vs. Bob Sapp. Legendary leg kicks in that fight.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Saw...

you can find Ernesto Hoost Vs. Bob Sapp. Legendary leg kicks in that fight.

...that one years ago. I remember when it started thinking that someone was trying to get Hoost killed. Bob lands a few shots and I was waiting for Ernesto's lungs to squirt out his nose. Then, one by one, Hoost chops down the mighty oak.

OUUUCCCCHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!