Hey Andyyyyyyy-Breaking news!

S

StrwberryKisses

Pandora said:
After watching these interviews, it certainly makes you want to hug on your own children tighter. 4 1/2-years of Shawn’s life is gone, completely gone and only one can hope that psychologically he will be in with a fantastic counselor to minimize the long term effects of what the creep must have done to him. The real hero, although many, seems to one attentive little boy who witnesses the kidnapper’s truck with cap speed away, gave a detailed description to the police which ultimately lead to them finding this kidnapper.

The entire one million dollar bond thing bothers me, there shouldn’t even be the remote possibility that this creep is let out of jail, period, often with these bonds they only have to post 10%, $100K, and if they allow property to be posted, it is too easy for him to walk the street prior to trial. It is also coming out now that this kidnapper had the classic “mild” offenses of indecently with a young boy along with several drug charges on his criminal record. :ohwell: :burning:

Wow. I agree he should have to sit and jail and wait. Let him understand what he put that little boy through for 4 years.

Pandora

IMO, pedophiles cannot be reformed. Kyle's wood chipper idea is first and foremost in my mind, but because, the children were found alive, which I am glad, don't get me wrong, I doubt he will be sentenced to death.

Lilypad

Pandora said:
IMO, pedophiles cannot be reformed. Kyle's wood chipper idea is first and foremost in my mind, but because, the children were found alive, which I am glad, don't get me wrong, I doubt he will be sentenced to death.
These are 2 children folks know about-who knows how many others have been victims of the animal?
It's odd the perp Michael Devlin, worked at the same pizza place for the last 20 years, almost never missing a day of work, until recently. Weird!

Pandora

When I posted in this thread, Fox News said they had unconfirmed reports, well guess they confirmed it now, so I wanted to clear it up here, the kidnapper had no prior criminal convictions.

AndyMarquisLIVE

BlackSheep said:
Something is so weird about the kidnapping of Shawn Hornbeck-maybe-just maybe didn't want to go home?!

I'm thinking the same. I was suspicious of Hornbeck when I first heard this on FOX. Hearing that he had a MySpace page and what not, I have a feeling were gonna hear more about this. I'm almost tempted to believe Hornbeck had something to do with the 2nd kidnapping, wanted a younger brother or something.

MMDad

Lem Putt
BlackSheep said:
Something is so weird about the kidnapping of Shawn Hornbeck-maybe-just maybe didn't want to go home?!
Consider this: Hornbeck was a 90 lb. 11 year old who was kidnapped by a 300 plus lb. 37 year old pedophile. It's not much of a stretch to think that he was manipulated into believing that his family didn't want him back, and that the perv would track him down and kill him if he did escape.

It's really disingenuous to try to place any blame on the kid.

Daffy

MMDad said:
Consider this: Hornbeck was a 90 lb. 11 year old who was kidnapped by a 300 plus lb. 37 year old pedophile. It's not much of a stretch to think that he was manipulated into believing that his family didn't want him back, and that the perv would track him down and kill him if he did escape.

It's really disingenuous to try to place any blame on the kid.

THANK YOU!!!!

My God, that anyone would think this kid had a part in hi sown kidnapping or that of a second boy just boggles my mind!!!

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
RoseRed said:
:stevenstayner: :sad:

The story of Steven Staynor is truly a tragedy. Here was a boy who was kidnapped as a young child and found years later after the 2nd boy was taken. Similar to this new story. Lets hope thats where the similaities end. Stevens life was so f'ed up after that he couldnt cope in normal life. He tried to make it normal later by getting married and all but it never worked out. Demons haunted him till the end when he died in a car crash. Very sad story. I hope better for these boys. But Im afraid for the older boy. He will have a rough time, I think.