Hey Appy...

R

remaxrealtor

I rode this morning and.......drum roll.......remembered to grab your cinch and bits. I'll be over tonight around 5? OK?

mingiz

Horse Poor
We riding this weekend????? :shrug: Remax you ready to try the lake? :whistle: Appy & I won't leave you behind.... :lmao: We'll think of it as a training session in the woods... :yay: Can u redneck pole bend... :huggy: :killingme

R

remaxrealtor

mingiz said:
We riding this weekend????? :shrug: Remax you ready to try the lake? :whistle: Appy & I won't leave you behind.... :lmao: We'll think of it as a training session in the woods... :yay: Can u redneck pole bend... :huggy: :killingme
I was up at Appy's last night and told her I'd love to go, even if I have to walk Lou through the water. Here's the problem, Appy has a full trailer and we don't have a ride :drama: !

Lou trailers well if someone could let us hitch a ride, I'll get the gas!

By the way....Appy is the BOMB! She did Jack and a friends dog last night and he thought she was awesome too! :yay:

mingiz

Horse Poor
remaxrealtor said:
I was up at Appy's last night and told her I'd love to go, even if I have to walk Lou through the water. Here's the problem, Appy has a full trailer and we don't have a ride :drama: !

Lou trailers well if someone could let us hitch a ride, I'll get the gas!

By the way....Appy is the BOMB! She did Jack and a friends dog last night and he thought she was awesome too! :yay:

Oh don't be a drama queen... :lmao: :whistle: What time is the ride and where? Just let me know.. I can swing by and get ya. You guys decide. Just some one let me know..Appy call me tonight with details. Is it Saturday or Sunday? :yay:

mingiz

Horse Poor
:yeahthat:
OK so where do you want to go? Your house, greenwell. Let me know I can still swing by and p/u the drama queen Remax :lmao: :huggy: Oh your selling my cute little crotch rocket..Bummer I really had fun on him. Someone let me know soon on the plan...so I can get the trailer hooked up tonight and horse cleaned up..... :howdy:

R

remaxrealtor

appyday said:
I need to talk to hubby to beg him to sit mom as kiddo works all weekend...will get back with you..I will try a food bribe to see if that works..I say we so to st marys lake with Remax..I have charged batteries with my camera :whistle:

Oh, you so funny! :war: :killingme

I'm watering, feeding, turning in and out at Flat Iron this weekend. J is out of town and poor Laura is sick. That's a lot of horses for a sick chick!

We start at about 7:30 am and I was done by 10 today. Then we feed at 7 pm so I'm game anytime in between, either day. I'll give it my best w/Lou at the lake, but I also don't want to slow everyone down (nor do I care to have witnesses of what might occur! :lmao: ). You guys decide and I'll go along.

Min, thanks for the offer of a lift, it's much appreciated. I'm off to LaPlata to show houses, call my cell Appy, or I'll check in here when I get down at the barn tonight!

Good day all!

mingiz

Horse Poor
Well I saw the weather at lunch and thier talking rain tomorrow. 30% So would Sunday be a better day? I have rain gear so I don't care. Appy call me at home and let me know or my cell. I'll check it for calls. It's usually in the truck.
Remax don't worry we'll get Lou through it. If you can ride him out we'll get you across everything. :deadhorse :wench: If it takes more time that''s ok.We can catch up with Appy :lmao:
Oh Appy I go back to my cws schedule :yay: So I will have every other Friday off again..... :yahoo: :cartwheel :clap: :banana:

mingiz

Horse Poor
appyday said:
Honestly Mingiz your mare is calm and big enough we can pony Lou threw even if Remax walks..if he balks I can come up behind him with Vence and give him "a little push" one trip around the lake and he will be water/mud broke for sure..I say we eat lunch by the stream and tie him in it while we eat... :huggy:

:lmao: :killingme :yahoo: :high5:
Remax do you ride western? Hope so your gonna need something to grab onto. Maybe we better rig up a seat belt for her too.... :lmao:

Yea been there done that. I'll even get behind them and push praying the whole time I don't get kicked...If Remax can keep his nose pointed straight ahead we'll get him through it. Maybe he might fool all of us and just follow. Either way will get him trail broke. :wench: :huggy:

Better pack a big lunch..We may need it. :popcorn:

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
Hey appy

Laura started her lessons with Cheryl Wednesday. She loved it. Cheryl said she is a natural and couldn't believe she'd never been on a horse before. Said her confidence, her posture and her positioning were perfect. She looks a little goofy when she posts, but it was only her first lesson!

And my 8 year old starts Tuesday.

THANKS! :huggy:

R

remaxrealtor

mingiz said:
:lmao: :killingme :yahoo: :high5:
Remax do you ride western? Hope so your gonna need something to grab onto. Maybe we better rig up a seat belt for her too.... :lmao:

Yea been there done that. I'll even get behind them and push praying the whole time I don't get kicked...If Remax can keep his nose pointed straight ahead we'll get him through it. Maybe he might fool all of us and just follow. Either way will get him trail broke. :wench: :huggy:

Better pack a big lunch..We may need it. :popcorn:

I'm gonna call all the baby mommas I know and see if someone will lend me a car seat for the day. How can we strap it on him without making him look silly? :confused: :lmao: I've been riding him through Take It Easy Ranch and he's fine, I just talked to Appy......we'll be fine.

I'm bringing a girl from FI if everyone's OK with it. She's a great rider and she'll let me ride her horse and get Lou through. I'm really looking forward to it!

Last edited by a moderator:

mingiz

Horse Poor
Cool the more the merrier... :clap: :howdy: So I guess you don't need my trailer service.... So what time did you guys decide on? Day Time Place :shrug: I guess I'll call Appy later.....

R

remaxrealtor

mingiz said:
Cool the more the merrier... :clap: :howdy: So I guess you don't need my trailer service.... So what time did you guys decide on? Day Time Place :shrug: I guess I'll call Appy later.....

Sunday seems to work best for everyone. We feed and turn out around 8, done by 10 or so, so I'm good anytime after that.....let me know!

mingiz

Horse Poor
OK Sunday at noon. Works for me. See ya there unless things change. It will be nice to meet you Remax....& of course Lou :lmao:

R

remaxrealtor

mingiz said:
OK Sunday at noon. Works for me. See ya there unless things change. It will be nice to meet you Remax....& of course Lou :lmao:
You too! I really do appreciate being included. Appy and I have been friends for years and I wonder at times how she fits a heart that big into her bra! Any friend of hers, well, you know.....

mingiz

Horse Poor
remaxrealtor said:
You too! I really do appreciate being included. Appy and I have been friends for years and I wonder at times how she fits a heart that big into her bra! Any friend of hers, well, you know.....

:huggy:

R

remaxrealtor

What a cluster @$%^! We finally got the trailer there and couldn't hook it up! The horses were acting more like mules by then.

Hope you gals had a great time!

mingiz

Horse Poor
Cluster WHAT! :lalala: :lmao: Been there :lmao: Well you should have called me I left a vm on your cell. I would of been happy to stop by. We had a good ride, feel it today. Appy got her video. Well if you need a ride in the future let me know. I may ride the Greenwell ride if your interested...

R

remaxrealtor

mingiz said:
Cluster WHAT! :lalala: :lmao: Been there :lmao: Well you should have called me I left a vm on your cell. I would of been happy to stop by. We had a good ride, feel it today. Appy got her video. Well if you need a ride in the future let me know. I may ride the Greenwell ride if your interested...

I wish I had called you! I was alittle sore from Sat, so maybe it was better after all to not do a long ride yesterday (trying to convince myself!)

Next time I'm taking you up on it so I don't have such a mess to deal with! Thanbks!

mingiz

Horse Poor
remaxrealtor said:
I wish I had called you! I was alittle sore from Sat, so maybe it was better after all to not do a long ride yesterday (trying to convince myself!)

Next time I'm taking you up on it so I don't have such a mess to deal with! Thanbks!

Not a problem. You have my number, if not appy has all of them... :lmao: