Hey BaggerLee! You missed your man today!

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Edwards Stops at Community College in Maryland

Largo, Md. - John Edwards says he will keep and create good jobs in America during a campaign stop in Maryland Friday.

The North Carolina senator stopped at Prince George's Community College and told his crowd that the greatest engine of our economy is small businesses.

The North Carolina senator outlined his plan to help small businesses, including tax cuts and helping these small companies afford health insurance.

He says President Bush's agenda is helping big corporations, not the small business owners who make the nation's economy run.

Edwards wants to be the Democratic presidential candidate who runs against Bush in November. Maryland is holding its primary on March 2nd.

BuddyLee

Football addict
Originally posted by jazz lady
Edwards Stops at Community College in Maryland

Largo, Md. - John Edwards says he will keep and create good jobs in America during a campaign stop in Maryland Friday.

The North Carolina senator stopped at Prince George's Community College and told his crowd that the greatest engine of our economy is small businesses.

The North Carolina senator outlined his plan to help small businesses, including tax cuts and helping these small companies afford health insurance.

He says President Bush's agenda is helping big corporations, not the small business owners who make the nation's economy run.

Edwards wants to be the Democratic presidential candidate who runs against Bush in November. Maryland is holding its primary on March 2nd.

Thanks Jazz! I wanted to go to this rally today but I have to be at work in a few:frown:

Ill be sure to vote for him on March 2nd. He is a much better candidate than Kerry:dance:

SmallTown

Football season!
Re: Re: Hey BaggerLee! You missed your man today!

Originally posted by BuddyLee

He is a much better candidate than Kerry:dance:

I think so too. He should be able to get a lot more a$$ than Kerry, or even Clinton.

BuddyLee

Football addict
Re: Re: Re: Hey BaggerLee! You missed your man today!

Originally posted by SmallTown
I think so too. He should be able to get a lot more a$$ than Kerry, or even Clinton.

Hes running on HOPE:wink: