Hey BK????

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
I need you to call me soon. WHat time are you leaving in the morning? I need you to take a horse for me please. Maybe you are already asleep. hmmm... Call me if you get this before 10 PM. I am wiped!

Loper

Animal Poor!
Sadielady said:
I need you to call me soon. WHat time are you leaving in the morning? I need you to take a horse for me please. Maybe you are already asleep. hmmm... Call me if you get this before 10 PM. I am wiped!

She rode one of my ponies tonight and said she still had one more to ride.

Loper

Animal Poor!
Sadielady said:
Good busy busy. C. has been sick.

I haven't heard from her in a while... I think she gave up on Nicky... :whistle: Wanna come over and get bucked off... :lmao:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Loper said:
I haven't heard from her in a while... I think she gave up on Nicky... :whistle: Wanna come over and get bucked off... :lmao:
Aww poor Nicky... put BK on him, she doesn't mind being thrown. :lmao:

Loper

Animal Poor!
Sadielady said:
Aww poor Nicky... put BK on him, she doesn't mind being thrown. :lmao:

Well I was waiting to see if C was gonna come back and ride him, but if she doesn't I might ask BK if she wants to try him. Although once she gets Loper in line I'm having her work Dakota next. He's the chestnut you were asking about when you first came out to FRF.

Loper

Animal Poor!
devinej said:
ack im awake!

:lmao: I'm gonna post some pics in the private thread of you on Lopie tonight, should I cover your face with a smiley? Or do you care since it's private?

Loper

Animal Poor!
Loper said:
:lmao: I'm gonna post some pics in the private thread of you on Lopie tonight, should I cover your face with a smiley? Or do you care since it's private?

i have to get permission since it is in our charter and all... :lmao: