Hey BK

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Wanna learn how to ride a spur broke pleasure horse and show some HUS classes? I will learn ya... :popcorn:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Pasofever said:
Your too busy...I will learn you after we get him going again he has not been ridden in 12 months.. :whistle:
Yes....BK doesn't have children. Put her on the horse that hasn't been ridden in 12 months first. I think that is a fabulous idea. :whistle: :lmao:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Sadielady said:
Yes....BK doesn't have children. Put her on the horse that hasn't been ridden in 12 months first. I think that is a fabulous idea. :whistle: :lmao:

I was looking out for ya sister

I will get on him first..I know how to "push his buttons" :lmao:

devinej

spur broke huh? does that mean i have to wear jingley spurs in the HUS? haha that would be awesome. sure thing, where do you want to show him?

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
devinej said:
spur broke huh? does that mean i have to wear jingley spurs in the HUS? haha that would be awesome. sure thing, where do you want to show him?

:smack: Jingly spurs are for wanna bees...you will have on the real thing....where ever you want to go I will haul him and pay...you pick the place..

Loper

Animal Poor!
Pasofever said:
Your too busy...I will learn you after we get him going again he has not been ridden in 12 months.. :whistle:

don't go getting her killed! I NEED her... :whistle:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Loper said:
don't go getting her killed! I NEED her... :whistle:
I need her too. SHe is a great jump painter, unlike me. I am covered in three shades. BK I put a second coat on. They are looking good!

devinej

yay for painting!

i have paint in my hair...

i am feeling so needed, hmmm maybe i should raise my prices as i'm in such high demand...

Loper

Animal Poor!
devinej said:
yay for painting!

i have paint in my hair...

i am feeling so needed, hmmm maybe i should raise my prices as i'm in such high demand...
:lalala: :lalala: j/k I'd pay it.... :huggy:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
:ohwell: I was hoping you would ride him a few times so YOU could learn something...Honestly you would learn somefin.. :huggy:

FrmGrl

Get some!
Pasofever said:
:ohwell: I was hoping you would ride him a few times so YOU could learn something...Honestly you would learn somefin.. :huggy:
If anything happens to BK I am holding you responsible. She is the only one that can jump my crazy mare!!!

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
FrmGrl said:
If anything happens to BK I am holding you responsible. She is the only one that can jump my crazy mare!!!

Why do you all act like something will happen to her..she is riding Roger probably better broke then 95% make that 98% of the horses in St Marys county...its not like she is riding the two little paso two year olds...not yet.. :killingme

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Pasofever said:
Why do you all act like something will happen to her..she is riding Roger probably better broke then 95% make that 98% of the horses in St Marys county...its not like she is riding the two little paso two year olds...not yet.. :killingme
Oh I am not worried about her with your horse at all. She probably will be sleeping. I still don't have directions to your house. Giddy will probably give them to me when I see her today. :yay:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Sadielady said:
Oh I am not worried about her with your horse at all. She probably will be sleeping. I still don't have directions to your house. Giddy will probably give them to me when I see her today. :yay:

I dont think I have your house phone only your cell..I will pm you my number again..or if you see GIddy you both can come by..just let me know what time so he can be tacked and ready so I do not waste your time..