Hey Board mommy

This_person

I'm sorry... where exactly did I say that "TJ is the opposite?" Opposite of what?

You said TJ was someone who had mentally graduated from HS, I said no, I don't think so, you said you agreed with me 100%.

As follows:
I used to think that TJ was a big problem on this site. With each passing day, I am learning that he/she is quite possibly one of the few that has mentally graduated from HS.
I beg to differ....People who have mentally graduated from middle school, let alone high school, do not talk like that in such a short period of time to such a wide-ranging group of people. Those are the traits of very small-minded, bitter people.
I agree with this 100%

That's not flaming. That's keeping the topic of the discussion in one line.

Restitution

You said TJ was someone who had mentally graduated from HS, I said no, I don't think so, you said you agreed with me 100%.

As follows:

That's not flaming. That's keeping the topic of the discussion in one line.

I do agree with your point 100% but I still do not think it applies to TJ.

Now, I DO believe it applies to a select few that are on here :buddies:

Chris0nllyn

<---Drunk

So straight up, if you think I give two ####s about your silly bawling bull####, do think again. I do this for a job and to finance my lifestyle. If I didn't make money off this ####, I'd never even know people like you exist. Bitch, while you're sitting there fretting and miserable, I'm all over the US being the magnificence that is me.

:diva:

Sorry it doesn't suck. Perhaps you could reconsider yourself.

You haters and malcontents only think you're important. You're not really.

You get drunk and post on the forum?

Thanks for the new sig line too! I like it.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
You get drunk and post on the forum?

Thanks for the new sig line too! I like it.

It's done for perspective... To see from the progressive point of view.

Fortunately for the rest of us, the alcohol wears off whereas progbots are permanently toasted.

This_person

I do agree with your point 100% but I still do not think it applies to TJ.

Now, I DO believe it applies to a select few that are on here :buddies:

So, you 100% agree with the idea that people who do exactly what I described specifically TJ doing is a good point, but just not applicable to the actual person I used as an example of it.

:yay: Gotcha!

Restitution

So, you 100% agree with the idea that people who do exactly what I described specifically TJ doing is a good point, but just not applicable to the actual person I used as an example of it.

:yay: Gotcha!

Precisely! You got it now.

I agree with the point. I do not agree with the person you singled out for your point :yay: I think there are FAR better "examples" to use

This_person

Precisely! You got it now.

I agree with the point. I do not agree with the person you singled out for your point :yay: I think there are FAR better "examples" to use

Why would I use a different example to point out I disagree with your assessment of TJ?

You agree with the point, you agree with the examples that prove the point.... Do other people act immaturely, too? Of course they do, but that's not proof of the point that TJ acts like a middle-school girl, not an adult.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Dang, even my drunk posts are awesome! :diva:

People used to cry and complain about the drama on here, but note which threads go on for pages and pages....

Crazy sells, man.