Hey Bruzilla,

AndyMarquisLIVE

I have a task for you. :jet:

Since you live down in Jacksonville, and are an admitted football fan, I need you to do some searching.

I am in need of a Maurice Jone Drew jersey (#32) and a David Garrard jersey (#9) as well as a Jaguars hat. The jerseys run anywhere between $50-$70 on NFL Fan Shop.

Here's your task. Whenever your at your local shops, you need to see about how much you can get them for in that area in places where they might be on discount. Consider this your version of a Congressional fact finding mission. I need a comprehensive report on your findings and then we can talk about you purchasing these and me sending you the money to send them up here to Waldorf.

Thanks,
Andy

LesterGreen

I have a task for you. :jet:

Since you live down in Jacksonville, and are an admitted football fan, I need you to do some searching.

I am in need of a Maurice Jone Drew jersey (#32) and a David Garrard jersey (#9) as well as a Jaguars hat. The jerseys run anywhere between $50-$70 on NFL Fan Shop.

Here's your task. Whenever your at your local shops, you need to see about how much you can get them for in that area in places where they might be on discount. Consider this your version of a Congressional fact finding mission. I need a comprehensive report on your findings and then we can talk about you purchasing these and me sending you the money to send them up here to Waldorf.

Thanks,
Andy

I am not even going to say anything.....:whistle: