Hey BuddyLee...

DipStick

Keep Calm and Don't Care!
:lmao:

Better hope it's not like 2006.

Should be a good game. Our RB is going ToRAIN on them ho's.:lol:

I've been waiting for this game for three years. The Jaguars need to win every game and need the Colts to lose a game. Redskins are playing good ball right now. Should be a good'in.

DipStick

As always, good close game.:buddies:

I'm glad Jacksonville lost to be honest. For years, they've been a one man offense.

The number one question in Jacksonville has been: What will happen if MoJo gets hurt.

The answers have been: He won't, or, "don't worry I gots a plan". They never tried to pick up good players or anything, because they didn't think about MoJo sitting out.

It was shown today there is no plan for going without MJD, there was no offense, and Garrard gave it 110% which always ends up bad.

I'm glad the Jaguars lost because that may have been Garrard's last game as QB and that may have been the game that results in Jack Del Rio being fired, both would be long overdue moves.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
The Redskins didn't win for a lack of trying to lose. They were up by 7, less than 5 minutes to go and they throw the ball to a hit or miss Chris Cooley to stop the clock then get a delay of game penalty!

The Jax coaching staff needed to let Garrard toss that thing downfield more, our secondary is so weak it's not even funny. Rogers still bites on the double move, when he's not giving the receiver 10 yards of cushion on 3rd and 4.

Dear Baby Jesus, Santa Claus, Easter Bunny and Flying Spaghetti Monster,

Please let the redskins have a decent draft this year and give us some picks for trading McNabb, Haynesworth, Rogers and all the rest of the dead weight around Ashburn.

Thank You,
kom526

DipStick

The Redskins didn't win for a lack of trying to lose. They were up by 7, less than 5 minutes to go and they throw the ball to a hit or miss Chris Cooley to stop the clock then get a delay of game penalty!

The Jax coaching staff needed to let Garrard toss that thing downfield more, our secondary is so weak it's not even funny. Rogers still bites on the double move, when he's not giving the receiver 10 yards of cushion on 3rd and 4.

Dear Baby Jesus, Santa Claus, Easter Bunny and Flying Spaghetti Monster,

Please let the redskins have a decent draft this year and give us some picks for trading McNabb, Haynesworth, Rogers and all the rest of the dead weight around Ashburn.

Thank You,
kom526

This game showed why Grossman is not the guy for Washington. Jacksonville's secondary is the worst in the league -- mediocre quarterbacks have success against Jacksonvlle.