Hey BZ!

fredsaid2

There's a Prix De Nations in the classifieds. I thought I remember you saying you'd like to find one. Sorry we didn't catch up w/ your mom. She must have left before the end of the GP. You should have been there. We saw a worthy 'present' or two. :biggrin:

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
There's a Prix De Nations in the classifieds. I thought I remember you saying you'd like to find one. Sorry we didn't catch up w/ your mom. She must have left before the end of the GP. You should have been there. We saw a worthy 'present' or two. :biggrin:

Don't know how I missed your post. Right now I'm sticking with my Bates and the 16" Prix De Nation I don't fit into anymore will be passed onto the boys.

Mom said the GP was awesome, the grounds were beautiful, that Oliver said they might expand the show to more days that would include the hunters/eq/jumpers. She only lives about 10 minutes the GP site so she wanted to leave early to avoid the traffic. So she didn't get to see much of the jump off.

I will definately find a way to get to the GP next year. Just to much on my schedule this year.

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
Oh Fred I not only saw some horses at PG last Friday I'd like to bring home, but I also saw some rider too. :killingme It was a who's who of BNT and it was a blast watching everyone school and the different styles from rider to rider. Was very excited to see a another boy when one of the Big Eq. Titles this past weekend at PG. Maybe there is hope for my boys yet. :whistle: I'd love to see them competing with Willow one day.:yahoo:

You'll have to come to the Country Haven Show Series so you can see Willow go.

fredsaid2

Oh Fred I not only saw some horses at PG last Friday I'd like to bring home, but I also saw some rider too. :killingme It was a who's who of BNT and it was a blast watching everyone school and the different styles from rider to rider. Was very excited to see a another boy when one of the Big Eq. Titles this past weekend at PG. Maybe there is hope for my boys yet. :whistle: I'd love to see them competing with Willow one day.:yahoo:

You'll have to come to the Country Haven Show Series so you can see Willow go.

I so miss not having a GP at Cap Challenge. I peeked at the web site, I see why you'd want to offer some of them a 'home away from home'. :smile:

I would love to come watch your series. Let me know when your dates are set.