Hey Devine, Check This Out

devinej

and what exactly am i supposed to do with this hony?? it sure is CUTE. reminds me of a woodlands hony i used to know.

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
and what exactly am i supposed to do with this hony?? it sure is CUTE. reminds me of a woodlands hony i used to know.

Nothing, just look at it in all it's cuteness. I figured you could appreciate cute honiness. How are your guys doing?

devinej

it is an incredibly cute hony. thanks for sharing

mine are doing well. higgins has managed to pull off half of his shoe again, so he's all duck taped up. pony is behaving herself. we played hide and go seek in a lesson with a 5yo the other day. hehehe.

how about your incredibly huge ponies??

mingiz

Horse Poor
That is a cute hony and Devine would look great on top of that hony with her hony smile going on:lmao:

devinej

you looking for more brownie points?? just how crazy is the fillly you are getting?? LOL

dang two more horsie deaths at Rolex**** yesterday. The Quiet Man and Frodo Baggins. So Sad.

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
That is just terrible about the horses at Rolex. Lainey Ashker the rider of Frodo is in pretty bad shape. The YouTube of the accident is already up and it happened so fast. :faint:

devinej

two crashes on cross country. frodo and laine flipped over the flower basket. the quiet man and sarah hansel had another flip fall i think.

but congrats to 1. Phillip Dutton! 2. Becky Holder! 3. Missy Ransehousen! (i used to train/be a slave for her...haha).
karen and the TEDDY PONY got 6th :)

bosox

I'm pretty sure I know that place :razz:

I can't find the rest of the Roedown picutres-is that all you have are the pony races? If so, I will place the order but had been waiting

Phyxius

Zoooooooom

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
You've been a busy girl. The pictures look great!! :cartwheel

Hey, did you get the MSA gig? I know the last show was the best for getting pictures.

Not so far as I know. I didn't hear back from Kelly. I believe the board was going to vote in February. :flowers: