hey everyone

JayBee

hi, i'm not new to the area, but ive never been on the forums. but i heard so much about the them that i had to get on and take a look.

is anyone going to the local horse shows this weekend?

pmsmare

hi, i'm not new to the area, but ive never been on the forums. but i heard so much about the them that i had to get on and take a look.

Howdy! Welcome to the forums. So do you "Show"? Ride for fun? Trail Ride?:popcorn:

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone

nope, wish i could, but i have state horse bowl to get to...
and welcome:howdy:

FrmGrl

Get some!
Welcome. So tell us a little about yourself. Do you own horses, what kind of riding do you do??

Robin

Welcome to the forums

I might be going to the FIF Show this Saturday. Will you be there? Showing?:howdy:

devinej

hahahaha in love ponies, that's like mine...i really don't want to take them both together...

i may bring my pony, depends if the people looking at her saturday like her or not. i'll be there with some clients anyways

JayBee

Welcome. So tell us a little about yourself. Do you own horses, what kind of riding do you do??

thanks. i dont own any horses. but i do ride and train aqha. english mostly, equitation and jumping too. how about you?

robin, ill be at the fif show

FrmGrl

Get some!
thanks. i dont own any horses. but i do ride and train aqha. english mostly, equitation and jumping too. how about you?

Ride mostly english. Have one horse, a TB. I would do the FIF show but they do not seem to have much for the green horse under saddle.

BlissfulJumper

Equestrian :)

i just got a new QH. Maybe you and me could get together and discuss things. PM me. what facility/location are you at?

Sparks

hahahaha in love ponies, that's like mine...i really don't want to take them both together...

i may bring my pony, depends if the people looking at her saturday like her or not. i'll be there with some clients anyways

Yeah, I have a feeling it's going to be a pain. If I bring one it will probably be the little mare.

Sparks

Mud :(

So how's the footing and the trailer parking going to be on Sunday at AMIT with all this rain we're going to get tonight and Saturday?

I'm still planning on going, just might have to wash the truck Sunday when I get home. :ohwell:

Perhaps I should start a new topic for this question.......

Last edited: