Hey everyone

ritaj2k4

lezluv4her
My name is Sherita and I'm in Waldorf, it's so boring I don't know what to say. But anyway I'm on here to meet new people, hopefully some cool people to chat with and exchange s/ns with. Well if anyone is interested, I have a page on blackplanet, you're welcomed to check it out. http://members.blackplanet.com/uniqbutterfly1. By the way, not everyone on blackplanet is African American, people of other ethnic groups are on the site as well. :)

Last edited:

morganj614

Waldorf, boring? You got carjackings, murders, rapes, SMIB Mall and people that make their kids live in storage units. I don't get the boring part:confused:

ritaj2k4

lezluv4her
Just looking for nice conversations

Does anyone in here go to blackplanet, or use im on yahoo or aim, it would be better than signing on and having no one to chat with :) .

So what brings you all here ??

mAlice

professional daydreamer
ritaj2k4 said:
Does anyone in here go to blackplanet, or use im on yahoo or aim, it would be better than signing on and having no one to chat with :) .

I went on blackplanet years ago when I was helping a girlfriend try and catch her cheating husband.

nomoney

ritaj2k4 said:

verizon :yay:

Mikeinsmd

ritaj2k4 said:
No, we're all white. Except for Nupe. They don't have a whiteplanet do they? :confused: