Hey Farrier

R

remaxrealtor

Pasofever said:
I saw your friends from DE on wife swap this evening... :lmao:
:killingme me too!

Guess you're not responding to my puzzy comment? :whistle:

Farrier

ok that show was some kinda trip. :jameo: But you have to admit that other women was a real b it ch. The horse in the show is the one I keep in the money. :coffee:

But on the other hand. :jerry: :jerry: :jerry:

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
Farrier said:
ok that show was some kinda trip. :jameo: But you have to admit that other women was a real b it ch. The horse in the show is the one I keep in the money. :coffee:

Your kidding! I didn't know that you really knew them. That show was a trip! Could you imagine some ole city girl tryin to fill our boots? :lmao:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
mygoldnhorse said:
Your kidding! I didn't know that you really knew them. That show was a trip! Could you imagine some ole city girl tryin to fill our boots? :lmao:

I liked it when Randy popped old city slicker in the chops...

K

Katie

Farrier said:

I only caught the last part of it where they switched places. I can't imagine one of my friends doing what I do. She breaks a nail and it is major event. If her hair is not perfect she will not leave the room until it is done. Sometimes that takes 2 hours and you miss things.