Hey gaited horse fans...

ElliesMom

I have no idea, going somewhere out rte 66 VA area I think w/ a new friend. (oh scary, I made a friend) I am not driving and not taking money either!

will let you know when I get back.......

Fancy3

I have no idea, going somewhere out rte 66 VA area I think w/ a new friend. (oh scary, I made a friend) I am not driving and not taking money either!

will let you know when I get back.......

That is the time you will find the "perfect" horse :lmao:

ElliesMom

"perfect" horse is first of all free, so that aint happening. That and if I bring one home there will be bad blood between hubby and I. No thanks. I have to get him a bit more into horses first. He NEEDS to ride gaited I think to cinch the deal, but since I am on a five year plan I am not rushing.

I love auctions, I fall in love with one or two and leave, its ok.

ElliesMom

out in Faulkier County, pretty cool. One lady there had a great 'gaurantee' in that you had a 3 month try out period and if you didnt like the horse you got your money back and she was actually offering to come p/u her horse! There were some awefully cute mid size ponies going for a decent price. One black on had a really pretty head.

Some real crap too, cant beleive some of the lameness and crazies folks were trying to cover up!

mingiz

Horse Poor
Is the auction in Marshall? I have a TWH for sale. But not for a beginner rider..Great trail horse though....Meet ya at the lake...:lmao:

IntegritysDream

ok im not being like smart or anything,
but are gaited horses like bouncy when they do their knee action or smooth? ive never ridden one so i dont know.

ElliesMom

A good gaited horse is a great husband horse, his berries dont bump into the saddle (as mine complains aboua ALL the time)

I've only ridden two, one a green mare and the other a geriatric gelding, both EXTREMELY smooth, like sitting a walk, but WAY faster. They also cover a lot of ground in a little time with that awesome gait.

Love them.