Hey Gallopntec................

R

remaxrealtor

Sorry I didn't meet you out at the farm yesterday or today! In case you didn't see the other thread, Rick has kidney stones!!!!!!!!!!! He's been in horrible pain and it at the hospital now.

Hopefully, he'll be able to come home this evening, and I will head out to see my boys in the morning.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
remaxrealtor said:
Sorry I didn't meet you out at the farm yesterday or today! In case you didn't see the other thread, Rick has kidney stones!!!!!!!!!!! He's been in horrible pain and it at the hospital now.

Hopefully, he'll be able to come home this evening, and I will head out to see my boys in the morning.

:frown: and to think I had so much fun yesterday when R was in pain...tell him I am sorry...

R

remaxrealtor

Pasofever said:
:frown: and to think I had so much fun yesterday when R was in pain...tell him I am sorry...

Sorry for him :buttkick: ....what about me! Believe me, this is hurting me more than it's hurting him! :lmao:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
remaxrealtor said:
Sorry for him :buttkick: ....what about me! Believe me, this is hurting me more than it's hurting him! :lmao:

I think it was just an excuse for you two to puzzy out and not go yesterday...I think GT is a :chickenshiat:

GallopNTec

Pasofever said:
Puzzy..............meet Mingiz and I at the Lake...we will take it easy on ya...promise...
I will- just need something to ride besides a 20 yo 17.1h TB or Belly Button Boy (Mingiz met him) who goes 2speeds, slow and slower, and trips over his big feet,which scares him,so he trips again. :lmao:

My PMU filly is leaving Canada on the 23rd!

K

Katie

KerryAnn1 said:
Who is belly button boy? Where do you keep your horses? J/W... :larry:

I keep Ashton(my guy) at Flat Iron Farm. He is SO happy there!

My friend keeps her two horses at Flat Iron Farm also, and she is very particular who watches her horses. I see a huge difference in her one horse compared to the other place they were at. She is less cranky in her stall, and is happier.

GallopNTec

KerryAnn1 said:
Who is belly button boy? Where do you keep your horses? J/W... :larry:
My horses are at Flat Iron.
Belly Button Boy is one of my horses- he has an umbilical hernia-not 100%sure from what- he came that way.
It's cosmetic, not medical. I'm too scared to have it fixed. I'd never forgive myself if something went wrong.
Besides it brings good luck if you rub it! :lmao:
His real name is Sport

R

remaxrealtor

GallopNTec said:
My horses are at Flat Iron.
Belly Button Boy is one of my horses- he has an umbilical hernia-not 100%sure from what- he came that way.
It's cosmetic, not medical. I'm too scared to have it fixed. I'd never forgive myself if something went wrong.
Besides it brings good luck if you rub it! :lmao:
His real name is Sport
Gotta love Sport!

K

KerryAnn1

Well you know what they say, "If its not broken don't fix it" n luck is a good thing to have. I am bringing my horse to Md in a few days and thinking of boarding at Holly Point.
So far I miss TX n its so cold up here!