Hey Giddy...thanks

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Appreciate your help picking weeds out of the ring today..your a true friend and keeper...:love:

Oh :smack: just to make you feel loved

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
HEY...i let BOY off MY farm to help ya!
:frown:

I could ride in the ring with the weak fence...just cant work in there with weeds and a round pen..:smack:

Send him back soon I have a huge section of fence he took down today in Rogers and the studs field...cant be with that down long :yikes: He is doing well..thanks for letting him help me..he says I pay better then you do anyway.. :huggy: JK relax...:lmao:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
I could ride in the ring with the weak fence...just cant work in there with weeds and a round pen..:smack:

Send him back soon I have a huge section of fence he took down today in Rogers and the studs field...cant be with that down long :yikes: He is doing well..thanks for letting him help me..he says I pay better then you do anyway.. :huggy: JK relax...:lmao:
he'd better come back the rest of the week... :lol:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
happyappygirl;2377 925 said:
he'd better come back the rest of the week... :lol:

I called him while I was working today to tell him I wanted to stay with 3 boards in that field...we had discussed 4...and to tell him we will do 4 in the babies paddocks...conversation went like this...

Paso...boy

Boy..yep ouch

Paso..you ok

Boy ...yeah ouch

Paso...whats wrong..

Boy..ouch electric is still on on the fence and it has a good bite to it..

Paso..:smack: turn the damn thing off

Boy..yeah I think I better before I do anymore work..

Paso..good idea bright child...

Here I thought he had nail gunned his finger to the board or something...

Really there is a HUGE section down..just like he did in the ring..he goes along and shakes it and it falls over ..then he says..gotta replace this..and keeps walking and shaking...I am like hold on...lets shake it down later...:lmao:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
ATS MY sweet boy :lol:
What are we gonna do when he leaves us in early December :bawl:
he already gave his lil sissy her xmas gift (which she is grounded from) I wanted to CRY.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
ATS MY sweet boy :lol:
What are we gonna do when he leaves us in early December :bawl:
he already gave his lil sissy her xmas gift (which she is grounded from) I wanted to CRY.

Yeah I bet you will miss him...I will too..he is a good boy...What did he get his sister.. :afraidtoask: