Hey Giddy

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
I want to go ride the bull...Wanna go Sat night? I am not wearing a bikini but I will wear my Rockies.. :lol: Lets go..Lets try to win some mula..

Giddy up!

Pasofever said:
I want to go ride the bull...Wanna go Sat night? I am not wearing a bikini but I will wear my Rockies.. :lol: Lets go..Lets try to win some mula..
Sounds good to me! I need some mula..so i can get me a mustang and put a horse in the back seat! lol...went to movies with emily and janna tonite..aint that a hoot! Thought the bull ride was on friday nites? U think i could stay on? will put some super glue on my ass b4 we get there. :killingme

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Giddy up! said:
Sounds good to me! I need some mula..so i can get me a mustang and put a horse in the back seat! lol...went to movies with emily and janna tonite..aint that a hoot! Thought the bull ride was on friday nites? U think i could stay on? will put some super glue on my ass b4 we get there. :killingme

Where is it? Call and ask..I wanna go do it...preppin myself now... :cartwheel

You going riding with us Sunday??

Giddy up!

Pasofever said:
Where is it? Call and ask..I wanna go do it...preppin myself now... :cartwheel

You going riding with us Sunday??
ok you have hit the bottle early tnite! lol and u didnt invite me over! :smack: i love ya!

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Giddy up! said:
its at munks on friday nite i believe is the nite!

Where is that I am having a brain fart...call see if it is too late tonight..if not we will go next week...but I ant takin my clothes off...you can do that.. :cartwheel

Giddy up!

Pasofever said:
Where is that I am having a brain fart...call see if it is too late tonight..if not we will go next week...but I ant takin my clothes off...you can do that.. :cartwheel
You make me do all the dirty work...mount dismount...get this get that..now i got to get naked too? ok..lol :buddies: :killingme

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Giddy up! said:
You make me do all the dirty work...mount dismount...get this get that..now i got to get naked too? ok..lol :buddies: :killingme

And call them don't forget that...:hugs:

Ps someone wrote on the paso board today my daughter was cute...damn do I look that old to be your freaking mother?

Giddy up!

Pasofever said:
And call them don't forget that...:hugs:

Ps someone wrote on the paso board today my daughter was cute...damn do I look that old to be your freaking mother?
Well I dont think so....but you can be my mommie any day! :huggy:

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
Pasofever said:

Sounds like a wild time. :otter: :buddies:

Giddy up!

unixpirate said:
Ladies Ladies.. It's past the college to far for both of you to drive, get naked and make it home safely.

Call Jazz :cartwheel
so your offering us a ride home..bet you'll bring your camera too

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
unixpirate said:
Ladies Ladies.. It's past the college to far for both of you to drive, get naked and make it home safely.

Call Jazz :cartwheel

Will call Jazz thought you were volunteering..