hey, Gilligan, PchJkr, Gurps, Vrai, MONELLO, et.al.....

UglyBear

Anyone else see that news report about the skinny guy who was suffocated to death by his 400+ pound wife? She sat on his head during sex..something they apparently did regularly. But things went a bit awry that time...apparently.

She was convicted of manslaughter and sentenced to 10 years.

Excuse me while I go find some pics...
Of all the ways to die, “during sex” is probably my top choice. Followed by “in battle”.
Either one should get one to Valhalla, to feast and get high-fived by gods.
From what I read, them Vikings liked their ladies voluptuous, so they would understand.
“Dude, you got crushed by your boo? So did Sven here, and Bjorg, and Ansel! Quaff some mead, bro, we are going to visit some fine Valkyries after this!”

PeoplesElbow

Of all the ways to die, “during sex” is probably my top choice. Followed by “in battle”.
From what I read, them Vikings liked their ladies voluptuous, so they would understand.
“Dude, you got crushed by your boo? So did Sven here, and Bjorg, and Ansel! Quaff some mead, bro, we are going to visit some fine Valkyries after this!”
I'd say 400 lbs is way way past voluptuous.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Say...you really know a lot about this subject. :razz: