Hey Happy and Paso...

R

remaxrealtor

Thanks SOOOOOOO much for all the positive feedback! :huggy: You guys are the best!

I now understand why Appyday took a break, what an ingnorant bunch of childishness goes on here.

Much appreciation to all of the positive folks on here who encourage and accept encouragement. To the rest.....RIDE A BROOMSTICK INSTEAD OF A HORSE.....

K

Katie

I tried to give you more, but I am maxed out right now. :huggy:

You going to be at the barn tonight? I am riding Belle, and *hopefully* grooming Buzz. (Buzz rolled in the mud the other day :eyeroll:)

R

remaxrealtor

Katie said:
I tried to give you more, but I am maxed out right now. :huggy:

You going to be at the barn tonight? I am riding Belle, and *hopefully* grooming Buzz. (Buzz rolled in the mud the other day :eyeroll:)
You're sweet! I'll be out there around 5-6! They all turned into mud pies!

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
remaxrealtor said:
Thanks SOOOOOOO much for all the positive feedback! :huggy: You guys are the best!

I now understand why Appyday took a break, what an ingnorant bunch of childishness goes on here.

Much appreciation to all of the positive folks on here who encourage and accept encouragement. To the rest.....RIDE A BROOMSTICK INSTEAD OF A HORSE.....

:huggy: you go girl. I feel all of the red that comes to us is from non-horse forum folks. They are just bored angry people.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Yeah alot of knowledge on this board if you dig thew the BS to find it..Happy has good ideas that would work with the NORMAL horse...not sure how NORMAL he is after being Amish for 6 or so years.. :lmao: You know you can call me anytime..and ride a crotch rocket anytime you need to..

R

remaxrealtor

Pasofever said:
Yeah alot of knowledge on this board if you dig thew the BS to find it..Happy has good ideas that would work with the NORMAL horse...not sure how NORMAL he is after being Amish for 6 or so years.. :lmao: You know you can call me anytime..and ride a crotch rocket anytime you need to..
:love:

mingiz

Horse Poor
Remax after my gaited filly gets going better ( enough to be in public) you can ride fat pony any time. Maybe go camping with me. You to Paso you have a rig to go with make it a girls weekend out.. Paso I will give ya a call tomorrow night. What's a good time? It will be good to see you both again and ride. :huggy:
Camera's are loaded... :lmao: :killingme

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
mingiz said:
Remax after my gaited filly gets going better ( enough to be in public) you can ride fat pony any time. Maybe go camping with me. You to Paso you have a rig to go with make it a girls weekend out.. Paso I will give ya a call tomorrow night. What's a good time? It will be good to see you both again and ride. :huggy:
Camera's are loaded... :lmao: :killingme

you know me I am around about all the time..I just hope hubby is cool about me going Sat...usually Sunday is not a problem as he watches football...He has been a real butt lately anyway.

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Pasofever said:
you know me I am around about all the time..I just hope hubby is cool about me going Sat...usually Sunday is not a problem as he watches football...He has been a real butt lately anyway.
and this is something NEW? :lol:

Thanks ReMax :huggy: the ONLY reason i know anything is cause i've spent lots of money to have this stuff drilled into my head by by attending clinics and training materials, which i bring home and put into practice (my poor horses might as well be crash dummies for the clinic stuff i learn :biggrin: one might say i'm a clinic junkie.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
happyappygirl said:
and this is something NEW? :lol:

Actually he has not been back to the Dr so his perscriptions have run out. He is off all his meds...He is now WORSE then he has ever been..really really bad..:frown:

mingiz

Horse Poor
Pasofever said:
Actually he has not been back to the Dr so his perscriptions have run out. He is off all his meds...He is now WORSE then he has ever been..really really bad..:frown:

Not Good.. Why won't he go get them refilled? Had a friend the same way and boy was he a pain. Almost wanted to kill him..After he was back on his script it was almost :whistle: back to normal.... :lmao: