Hey Horse people..

Kerad

Question for you.

Every weekday morning, on my way to work, I drive by a small (pathetically small, in my opinion) horse stable/field. I'm not saying it's "bad"..just if I was a horse....

Well...anyways...

Friday morning during my drive I saw a horse I'd never seen there before...and noticed it had a mask on it's face, that covered it's eyes. Not it's mouth, or ears...just wrapped around and covered it's eyes.

Just wondering...is that because it was new, and needed to get used to car traffic...or something else?

Thanks!

Busterduck

Kiss my Ass
Kerad said:

Question for you.

Every weekday morning, on my way to work, I drive by a small (pathetically small, in my opinion) horse stable/field. I'm not saying it's "bad"..just if I was a horse....

Well...anyways...

Friday morning during my drive I saw a horse I'd never seen there before...and noticed it had a mask on it's face, that covered it's eyes. Not it's mouth, or ears...just wrapped around and covered it's eyes.

Just wondering...is that because it was new, and needed to get used to car traffic...or something else?

Thanks!

It is a fly mask. It protects the horse's eyes from flies. :lmao:

Kerad

Busterduck said:
It is a fly mask. It protects the horse's eyes from flies. :lmao:

:shrug:
I don't know anything about horses...except that none of the other ones there (the "regulars") have that mask on. Thought I'd ask.